Devblog: Update On Chat System Issues

Yep, CCP nerfed all chat channels. :grin:

all busted here.
also cleared cache and rebooted. tried on my laptop and still borked

I have a same problems. :frowning:

This is definitely a server side issue. Me and my friends cannot chat even though I was able to chat fine 2~ hours ago. The may need to do an emergency server maintenance to fix the problem, or some equivalent.

yup PVPers are loving it… lol

The concerning part is that its been hours now since I first seen the problem and I have not see anything to indicate that ccp is even aware of the problem

1 Like

aware or care ???

Playing another game cause its so broke right now…

nah… scanning down drones and MTU’s

This happened to me when i was in the middle of hauling very risky load i lost local info all other chat info and my scouting and manual piloting became useless.Further more i start receiving pop up to try to reconnect to chat on 3 of my chars completely blocking game UI and preventing me to click on anything on screen repeatedly until i figured out saying yes to pop-up would continue to block game UI permanently

Question for CCP if i suffered loss due to ganking under this circumstances(sudden and complete game failure) would i be refunded for incurred loss?

Feel free to send me 1-2mill SP as sorry for museum grade game engine.

1 Like

goog luck with that :smiley:

seems local may have come back in some manner… although same people have been in the last 3 systems with me… so not considered reliable

still seems borked

Cool story bro.

Okai, thanks for the update.

Lemme post once more just for fun.

I must say I am enjoying no local low sec.

CCP just leave it like this please and thank you

On the game launcher:

at least jita local is crystal clean and you won`t see any scammers there

Remove local already and let’s get rid of the bots.

2 Likes