Devblog: War, War Sometimes Changes

I guess its impossible for you to play anymore then.

No, it just forces me to do the very things people complain the most about. My two options are suicide ganking or (get this) joining a massive wardec corp (ironic right?).

I’m just going to train 20 suicide alts and go about my business. I’m sure that content will be MUCH more fun and interactive for my victims /sarcasm

You get to PvP fit, your targets probably don’t even have a point half the time.
Cry me a river about how you can only take on 2 or 3 people at a time. And about how not having neutral logi ‘forces’ you to gank. Because it doesn’t, people already solo suspect bait, you just have to actually get good at it.

Just own up to the fact that you want easy wins already, it’s obvious from your posts.

Edit: You are the exact reason why suspect mechanics are getting changed.

We were talking about real PvP engagements. I look everyone up, know who everyone is. Sure if it’s mission bears I might be able to take on more but PvP fit ships? Even 2 is stretching it.

You still do not understand that I have to MAKE MONEY, to subscribe what is currently 3 accounts. Which I would not make if I were JUST blowing people up. I HAVE TO RANSOM to be able to afford my subs. Meaning after this change my current line of work is NO LONGER SUSTAINABLE as the ships that people will actually shoot at CANNOT stabilize a fight so that I can ransom my target.

Can you kids please save it with the “dishonorable hurrdurrdurr”. Every other ■■■■■■■ PvP entity in this game overkills the ■■■■ out of everything and somehow you decide that the guy PvPing in an Orca is the only guy that’s dishonorable. Get over yourselves.

On your entire front page of kills there is a single Brutix which is PvP fit.
We are not talking about PvP engagements, we are talking about you farming PvE players and using neutral logi to get away with it. And then crying that CCP changed your playstyle of farming easy kills and money so you won’t be able to make 6 billion isk a month plus your actual profits doing so.

And you put up yet another strawman to argue against, because people have not been calling you dishonourable (though well, you are). What you are is dishonest as a player.

2 Likes

It’s how the game is played, get over it. If you’re not “dishonest” you’re not getting fights. Fly around in low sec and see how many “honest” fights you get. If you get one I bet it will be a bot or a new bro. Take a group to null-sec and see how many “honest” fights you get. You’re either going to bring a “dishonest” fight on someone else or get hotdropped.

Welcome to eve kid. Farming PvE players is part of the game. Every PvP entity in high-sec does it. It NEEDS to be done or the market would completely implode on itself. Every entity in this game has to pay the “PvP-tax” at some point or the game ceases to exist. If you want to farm by yourself in 100% safety you can go play harvest moon.

You aren’t dishonest because of how you fight.
You are dishonest because you keep telling lies about your situation, what you do and why you do it, in an attempt to sway CCP.

I’ve told no lies, you’re just grasping for straws because I called you out earlier in the thread.

You do appreciate the irony of using this while complaining about a mechanics change, right?

Which commodities would implode if people weren’t killing PvErs? Because this implies that a significant percentage of them are being killed—enough to actually impact the prices of goods. And I just don’t see that happening.

Still grasping.

No, asking. You’ve made a statement about how the market would implode. I’m asking you to expand on that. Maybe provide some actual substance, even. Also, I’m not Nevyn. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not biting this one. Market discussion is a chore and a waste of time. Plus I’m too busy setting up these 20 accounts.

It would be nice if @CCP_Falcon or @CCP_Lebowski would provide a reason why we couldn’t just allow remote assistance to players with an LE if they’re in the same corp or alliance.

EDIT: @CCP_Fozzie ?

Why do you need twenty accounts ? Are they all to be Omega, or do you only have one logged-in at a time ?

@Bladewise I was talking to Suitonia while he was streaming just earlier and he mentioned that what we’re saying is going to happen to suspect baiting and neutral logi isn’t true. He referred me to this post:

I admit, I haven’t read this entire thread so I don’t know if that was expanded on anymore. Sounds like Lebowski is saying that what we’ve been thinking is incorrect?

After that he posted a correction that states that repping someone with an LE will result in concordokken.

Just scroll down a bit from that post.

Honestly it’s pretty clear that any content that doesn’t involve massive nullsec alliances is nothing but an afterthought to CCP. Pretty pathetic, you can really tell that goons have them by the wallet by how the DEVs post.

The discussion in this thread related to neutral assistance in limited engagements is due to this section in the original blog:

The increased penalty for neutral targeted assistance will also apply to limited engagements (such as those caused by duels) but for performance reasons we won’t be preventing command bursts from applying to pilots in limited engagements.

CCP Lebowski originally contradicted the above blog section but then later confirmed and clarified it with the following statement:

CORRECTION: providing remote assistance to a player in high sec who is currently in a limited engagement will be a criminal offence, regardless of their war status.

Yeah you’re completely right. Thanks guys, I had missed that.

Fixed that for you.

Hopefully your “fix” doesn’t confuse anyone. It’s probably better to add your own remarks outside of the quote rather to misquote them.