Diplomacy: Negotiations with SFRIM

i suggest that it may help to see demons as enraged spirits instead of demonising them. my clan’s shamans were quite successfull in negotiating these kind of beings out from the hosts which can be interpretated as banishing.

2 Likes

You’re just helping perpetuating the stereotype that Amarr capsuleers spend an entire planet’s GDP in hair products. Every. Single. Day.

For shame!

2 Likes

Eh, leave her alone. It’s enough she’s married to Nauplius.

3 Likes

Where are you hearing this about Amarr capsuleers anyway? It’s rotty nonsense, all you need is the favor of God and a good brush.

1 Like

My scientific department seems to be beset by a mailer daemon whenever they mail eachother with relevant project info. Should I be worried?

2 Likes

This wasn’t very nice.

Shortly after 20:00, a joint fleet consisting mostly of SFRIM and PIE pilots destroyed the Mobile Depot anchored by a member of Hoi Andrapodistai. Several pilots flew across the cluster to join us in opposition to the works of the False Prophet Nauplius.

Sadly there were fewer survivors than we had hoped for. Those survivors are being cared for at a SFRIM medical facility where the staff have become all too familiar with his handiwork. Nauplius was not lying when he promised meaningless, pointless death. We mourn today’s casualties, but at least we know their suffering is at an end.

6 Likes

Has ever in New Eden a fleet been formed in opposition to a Mobile Depot?

Meditate, O PIE and SFRIM, upon the suffering that you have seen, and ask yourselves why a holy and righteous God has created such suffering. The answer is that pointless, meaningless death is part of God’s creation; that God is glorified in it; and that God desires such suffering to be inflicted upon the people whom he created specifically as targets for such suffering: the Minmatar.

More pilots than I had planned for showed up. It’s to be expected. Lots of people hate you and the things you do. We even had random capsuleers in local asking to join us, just so they could be involved. The list of pilots who have opposed you and your falsehoods grows. Your pathetic cult remains the same as it ever was, just you and a couple of stooges. When you finally tire of all of your rants being ignored, all of your facilities being destroyed, and all of your efforts failing, you should save your new family the embarrassment of a trial and throw yourself into the nearest biomass reclamation unit.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.