Diplomacy

Ah, so you admit you are a fool? That was easy.

Have never claimed any different.

Well, send me three times the value of the refinery (including rigs) and I will allow this refinery to live. Otherwise, it will be confiscated and recycled. Your choice.

1 Like

Lol, itā€™s not mine. So Iā€™ll send nothing and feel free to go confiscate it anytime you like.

Thatā€™s hilarious.

Very well, the forum has consulted on this matter, and even the fools have had their say, and the EVE community has reached a unanimous verdict that the illegal refinery will be removed.

Praise James for guiding this decision!

1 Like

Where is it exactly? The OP is in an NPC Corp (I already looked, just in case we wanted to get in on the fight).

Bit of a dead end really.

Sorry, opsec, we donā€™t divulge such details to fools.

OK. So you wouldnā€™t be told either then. Makes sense. Praise James and his wisdom. Pity Aiko though.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

That was weak. You lose five (5) Aiko points.

1 Like

How many do I start with and is there a loyalty store? I might invest if so.

You can buy replacement Aiko points for 1 billion isk per point.

You currently have -10 Aiko points.

Aiko points donā€™t seem all that sound an investment to me. A fool and his ISK may be easily parted, but Iā€™m not that kind of fool.

Stock purchase seems a much more sound proposal, so I hope James can use the stocks wisely for law enforcement activities:

With that, I think weā€™ve hijacked this thread enough.

Good luck OP with whatever happens.

1 Like

Oh man, Iā€™m so good at this.

Not really. On different characters I regularly invest in New Order stock. Has never let me down yet.

Keep the isk flowing friend, James thanks you for your service.

1 Like

Gotcha, will read them.

You came to a contested area to steal someone else ressources, they defend their possessions and you call them jerks? Interestingā€¦

3 Likes

You would call them jerks to if you spent over 900 million isk for a refineryā€¦and not to mention the cost of the service modules and fuel cost. Oh, and the starbase that I purchased as well to defend it and the missile batteries as well. Very expensive. Very upsetting when someone attacks you first before trying diplomacy. Get a clue!

1 Like

Those jerks in nullsec are always trying to blow me up! What is wrong with people?

4 Likes

I donā€™t have to steal anything from anybody, I would have easily paid the fees associated with a piece of territory that really belongs to nobody.

1 Like