[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

simply said, no

Go on then, enlighten me

Due to international sanctions the russians are unable to pay with their money. They made up a large portion of the EvE community. This is all temporary but not ccp’s or anyone here fault.

So CCP got greedy and took this as an opportunity to increase their price permanently, as to make more money for when the russians come back. All that after ruining the game for 2 years straight and not giving us anything.

Done

6 Likes

They could accept crypto payments.

Sadly I don’t think the Russians will be back for a very long time. Even if the war ends the sanctions will be in place for years to pay for the rebuilding of Ukraine. Basically we give all of our real life money to CCP to save the game!! I agree with every one of your points, well put.

1 Like

That will be watched by USA and UK and punishments will be handed down.

Punishments can be handed back up during election times.

1 Like

Content ??? When ???
Oh Maybe 2 years or more down the road, oh if they remember ???

1 Like

When you log in and undock.

1 Like

I know that many people said that they would judge the games increase of price after fanfest and if anything new or worth was shown/discussed, I was able to follow eve fan fest so what do you all think, is the price increase acceptable (i am still confused as to why it happened as making something more expensive just pushes people away, I mean there is a reason you see more Volkswagen that Rolse Royce

5 Likes

Do you think a Volkswagen is the same as a Rolls‑Royce?

Look over your head, the analogy flew right over it.

If you sell a volkswagen (eve) the price of a rolls royce (what they think they are) its not gonna work. And i’m very generous calling their disfunctional product nowadays a volkswagen.

3 Likes

The main difference is the knobs inside.

With this i sign out after 15 years with my 10+ accounts.
I wanted to play the game, not work it.
(Trolls, please don’t respond.)

11 Likes

Sometimes it requires a little forum pvp also =)

2 Likes

…as did my question to you it seems…

Russia has absolutely nothing to do with them increasing the cost. They had that planned months ago, this has been in the pipe line for probably 6 months to a year while they gauged how best to deploy the sub increase.

Anyone that is willing to pay this increase in sub is only supporting anti-consumer practices.

3 Likes

Please explain…

Alpha is pro-consumer.

2 Likes

I can understand why one could be PO’ed about a price increase but labeling it as “anti-consumer practices” just seems rather hyperbolic…and in this thread that’s saying a lot.