[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

Also, you are literally feeding the trolls and trolling yourself. You should go do something else, like you could disable slow mode on that industry thread. Its a year old and still has a 15min lockout on it. Let Golem handle this one. He’s pretty solid as far as ISD are concerned.

1 Like

None of these things are necessary. WOW is the same kind of grind without any of the benefits that EVE has and they are stagnating and declining as well. You don’t have to use instances or gank free environments to give people a cool experience. Especially when it comes to PVE, there are tons of ways to improve the existing PVE, expand on it and give people a great time that you want to talk about and tell other people. If you want to break it down to it, EVE would benefit from expansions again because those created media coverage, gave EVE a new aspect to explore and experience every time. Ever since CCP started to move away from that and focus on ever faster development, character and player numbers started to dwindle ever faster.

For instance, instead of just posting arcane and completely irrelevant GalNet posts on the forum about things that “happened” in the cluster, these things should actually happen. The last time they talked about some Guristas raids on stations in The Forge. Make this actually happen. Have Guristas on stations and attack it and spawning defenders. Have missions that dynamically ask players for help against it or to support the attackers; have exploration content in the area to do the same; have them raid empire corp mining operations in belts and ask the player for assistance for either. That’s just one aspect on how to make the cluster feel actually alive and make people a part of this and make them talk better about EVE. You don’t need to remove ganking, you don’t need to sell ships (because that is definitely not helping noobs at all, it only makes their situation worse), you don’t need to speed up training and missions also don’t need to pay 10x. What you need is actual content in the open world and turning the potential for content that is available in written form since forever into actual gameplay.

But that’s too much to ask for because CCP does not have the developers to do it right, as the Invasion and Abyssal Space and Pochven have all demonstrated. CCP is just not good enough anymore to deliver enjoyable activities.

REDNES

6 Likes

@ISD_Buldath is among the worst at this very thing you just described. Thats why he deleted a couple hundred accounts, muted people and then lied about only deleting non feedback posts. And then later admitted they were being over zealous.
I wonder why theres no GM moderation in here? Why did they leave their unpaid volunteers to clean up their mess? Maybe the ISD should take a play out of the GM book and just butt out of it.

2 Likes

I am sad CCP didn’t continue the trig/edencom content.

1 Like

So…
Scam Citizen is at 20$ per month with nothing to show for and you didn’t want to miss the party?
(so you too upped the price to 20$ with nothing to show for…)

1 Like

4 accounts Unsubbed. Was fun but not worth another $25 a month for nothing new.

if I had a dollar for every single thing I was sad CCP gave up on and trashed half way through I could afford their new sub price

1 Like

Hell, they didn’t even continue the Drifter content…

leave online

10 Likes

Please continue deleting even more posts that criticize your awful ideas and decisions that people have warned you about for years.

1 Like

Well no mmorpg increses the monthly fees even with steady new content every few month…
CCP increses the cost without delivering…
so, CCP dont get any more money from me before they deliver something or at least dont drain ppl for nothing even more… or i just feel robbed.

Sub is cancelled, ends in 20 Days. till than i have some Ships to burn and than its time to move :smiley:

And even if i dont think many will do it, i hope many will cancel their sub to make a point and maybe changes things…

couse i think more player who have fun together is key… instead of sucking the few you have empty and make it less and less fun. which leads to less and less ppl and than even less and less fun… than increse the price to make it even less ppl remaining, thats just… not very smart… imo…

If the whales have fun playing Eve Offline and playing Solo, well have fun.

For the others, it was a pleasure

That one hit hard.

Can we get a Strawpoll “how many Acc have you unsubed” to see the level of “how fu**ed is CCP”?

4 Likes

Here’s the important question you should be asking CCP about this:

What ratio of the revenue from the price increase will be applied toward reinvestment into their primary product, and what ratio will be applied toward executive compensation and stakeholder obligations?

If they said that 90% of this hike would go toward more developer pay and content additions, this would be easier to swallow. But this feels more like prepping the company/IP for another buyout in reality.

1 Like

And dont worry. At this point i am no longer a paying customer. By this point i have canceled all 10 of my subscriptions. No mans sky just released a new update and its totally free. There are far too many options out here to put up with CCP goblins trying ever so harder to nudge even 1 more pinky into my pocket for my shekels.

ISD censorship and behavior being known on these forums since their birth says everything any one needs to know about their opinions of their customers.

So I just seen the reddit post, you expect us to hold off for a month for your big announcement, which will basically be “check out this big content we are planning on releasing next year” in hopes we stick around? Besides a drunken dumb night a few years ago, once you made changes to bumping and other things that removed part of the game that was considered core, I left, I’m kicking myself for coming back at this point, should have not came back, it’s a disappointment the same as when I left it. I’ll go play some world of tanks, atleast their grubby hands gives good ■■■■ once a year atleast.

2 Likes

I unsubbed 5 accounts, I can’t deal with these devs or the ISD anymore and continue to pay for it. I will however use all of my accounts for free on the forums to remind them that they are terrible at their job. The only downside about CCP going bankrupt and closing is that the devs will inevitably go to another studio and infect them with their retarded ideas and kill other games too.

1 Like

Thanks for a rare bit of maturity on this thread. Your lack of entitlement renews my faith in the player base. Cheers, mate.

ccp paragon

3 Likes

Well, @CCP_Paragon just held a Q&A on the EVE/FF discord. And technically, there were both Qs and an A.

Every question got answered the same way:

“Wait for FanFest”.

I’m reasonably sure exactly none of the paying customers listening were satisfied with that answer.

OH! There was one other answer: To the question ‘why announce this first?’ we got told that the price changes were announced ahead of fanfest because apparently, announcing them at Fanfest along with the upcoming content/changes that are totally gonna make this worth it would be ‘cowardly’.

But yeah. When one guy said ‘I have to cancel X accounts because I literally cannot afford this’, he got told ‘wait to hear what’s coming at Fanfest!’ As if he’s gonna hear something that makes him say ‘oh, hey, I don’t have enough money coming in to pay for this stuff, but FUKKIT! I don’t need my mortgage. Or maybe my car. Or feeding my kids. I’LL GIVE THAT MONEY TO CCP!’

Tone deaf, insulting, and utterly inadequate pablum.

23 Likes