[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

Look, the ISD just need to butt out. The storm that’s broken loose here is one that CCP has made for themselves WELL in advance of this. Save yourselves some grey hairs and let them eat all the sh** they deserve on this one.

1 Like

You are free to post any type of feed back you want, as long as it not inappropriate imagery, attacking CCP/ISD or other players. All you have to do is be nice. Even if you dont mean it.

2 Likes

Absolutely unreal. Now we’re limited to how many posts we can make. Then says its a feature they have had since the forums were made. Dont worry we know about the censorship of these forums. Its why most people use twitter and reddit. Time to take it public to twitter and reddit i guess…

And now tells me how my feedback has to be presented

" You are free to post any type of feed back you want, as long as it not inappropriate imagery, attacking CCP/ISD or other players. All you have to do is be nice. Even if you dont mean it."

So CCP throws ■■■■ in our face and were supposed to smile and say thank you? lol.

3 Likes

removes a couple hundred comments A few posts. You’re deleting comments because you can’t handle the feed back, and then lying about not deleting feedback. and now you’re jumping in the comments and duking it out with players on the forums. How on earth are you a team lead?
We aren’t going to be NICE over a price hike like this, If you don’t want to deal with people being mean to you then resign. if you think you deserve us being nice to you, after changes like this. you’re smoking crack

1 Like

Welcome in life In Y2022 “HELLO WORLD…(We ■■■■ you all)”

1 Like

yes, move this to reddit twitter and yt

this isnt even about EvE allone, but by going first with this bullcrap they enable other companies to follow

I hear Barrack and Harry may need some extra income, you hiring?

DIY Xe Currency Converter - Live Exchange Rates Today
Though, the payment system will probably add another 3-5% for conversion fees…

I assume you will need to cancel your current auto-renew, and buy a 2 year sub starting on May 17, which will be set as auto-renew at that moment. Up to you to decide if you add the 2 year sub right when it comes available, or on your own short notice before the actual end of your current Omega time.

Being rude and condescending so that you can win a little internet spat with a paying customer makes you look foolish and immature. Just saying.

2 Likes

Because there we can voice our disgust without orc ISD deciding what is feedback and what isnt.

2 Likes

I was being nice, and it might as well have been kool-aid in those straw like devices ccp was sucking on. There was nothing explicitly elicit about the image that I used. They are smoking crack on this change though. Like actual vintage 1980’s chicago street hooker crack. I dont know where they found it but thats obviously whats happening.

Its not the increase, its the timing
increase after blackout, nope bad idea
increase after scarcity, nope bad idea
increase after ESS DBS BRM, nope bad iead
Increase after industry changes, (with changes pending) gee, this sounds like the right time!
create bad content, charge more for it. as spock would say “illogical”

4 Likes

it really makes you wonder how he made it to be a team lead if he’s being such a petty immature moderator

7 Likes

And no, CCP. Adding sound effects to warp it is not new content.
I suspect you have a distorted definition of the term, with all the red dots, lighter background jpg’s and stuff like that.

1 Like

If you really think its just about the couple bucks, you really need to get better at reading the room.

5 Likes

I wonder what other BS buldath will come in here and say about all the comments he’s inevitably reading to delete right now. Keep an eye on the comment count, 856 as of this comment. I wonder how many get “pruned”

You are 100% correct. And further more CCP devs ask for feedback and this volunteer believes he knows what feedback CCP should get. He knows better than CCP apparently since he is deciding what they see and what they dont.

1 Like

Pretty sure I just did. What’s more, I can use all of those characters without needing to log into a second client just to get reasonable function out of one of them.