Display Crashing, Monitors Turn Off Game Sound Still Works

So for the last 2 weeks my game has been working fine. Then a few days ago my monitors turned off like they lost signal and I could hear the game still. The only thing I could do was restart my PC with the power button. Turns back on and is working fine. No more issues for the day. Then yesterday same thing happened. Today I have been playing fine all day and all of a sudden in the last hour I can’t even load the game without it happening… I’ve tried everything I could find online. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling EVE… nothing seems to work whether the game is in Windowed, Fullscreen, or Windowed Fullscreen.

I am running Windows 10 with a GTX 1070 Founders Edition. I always have my drivers up to date (I check daily) and this issue just seems to get worse. Can’t even get passed loading screen any more.

If I leave it on long enough I hear an error warning pop up sound but can’t see what the pop up is because I have no display.

Any suggestions?

An early sign of a failing graphics card ?

Try turning off anti aliasing and vsync.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.