Divinity Social and Insensitivity

That’s… not at all what synthesis means though? The point isn’t to choose the “middle ground” but to see the merits of both propositions and figure out the best way to implement an option that takes all of them into consideration. The outcome was neither “Exterminate all drones” nor “Let the drones join us unconditionally”. They realized that drones exhibit a wide array of both sentience profiles and autonomy. Those that are intelligent enough and free of hivelinking were brought into the collective on the condition that they acknowledge the detached Navka’s authority. The result was neither “KILL EVERY ONE OF THEM” nor “LET THEM ALL JOIN US”. Now you have the Navka Overminds, drones in sobornost with the Collective, and your standard drones whose modus operandi is more in line with mechanical eusocial insects, which they have classified as “vermin” .

I believe that Guide is just a joke, at least I hope so. If you want a more accurately compiled guide I would recommend this one.
As for the relations, they are still pretty much the same:
Drifters need to die.
Sansha’s Nation needs to die.
Drones must conform or die. (Read above for the current state of affairs in that regard.)
No comment at all on the empires.

1 Like