DLSS 3.5 / FSR 3.0 arrival announced at fanfest, early 2024 - Any further info?

Hello to everyone! Hope you are all flying dangerously, and having a blast while losing cough killing ships while you’re at it! =P

It was announced at the last fanfest that DLSS 3.5 and/or FSR 3.0 arrival would be early 2024. I was wondering if there was any further info, or possible “opt-in” options for fellow pilots in Eve to opt into?
Hopefully it’s coming soon! The good 'ol vid card can’t wait to heat up the house this winter from running it. LOL.

Take care ya’ll.
Fly Dangerous
:v: :heart: :yin_yang:

Screw DLSS 3.5, I want 4K textures!

Ok, I also want DLSS too, but priorities.

2 Likes

If you want good graphics spend some time outside :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I go camping/outside with my laptop all the time!

=P

Pretty good graphics outside for sure tho… but yah.

Well, personally I want DLSS 3.5 over the 4k textures, but that would be awesome too. 4k textures coming, when is that supposed to be happening?

You are not playing EVE right, it seems. Real multiboxers play with all fancy stuff turned of on low shaders!

1 Like

Lol oh right… let me disable all those “Highly Advanced Options” haha

Hey Multimorti Oramara :slight_smile:

We don’t have an exact release date, but the work has been going really well internally. We’re in the final development stages, which is mostly lots of tweaking and defect fixes.

Keep an eye on the news items for a release date.

4 Likes

Hey CCP Caffeine! Good to see you, and thank you for your reply! Very cool/good news! It should be pretty sweet I think, hehe. I wonder what all it will do… for now I wait patiently in excitement! =)
Take care. Ty again!! =)

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. FSR 1.0 is great for older cards, but I’m certainly looking forward to the improvements 3.0 can bring.

1 Like

Test server normally has graphics tests too.

1 Like

I’m looking to upgrade my system shortly. Wondering when “early 2024” ends and “mid 2024” begins…

If DLSS 3 is really coming soon, it might mean I go for a RTX 4060 over something older! (I currently have a GTX 1070)!

1 Like

Why not just get the higher end card anyway? EVE won’t be the only application your PC uses your GPU for.

Well, I feel the same way - I wish they would announce something more about it! I can tell you one thing. I had a very similar card and system as you, Im sure… and the upgrade to 4080 has been nothing short of amazing! Best of luck with choosing your new system/card! =)

1 Like

If you can hold out, you might want to wait a bit. the 50 series cards are coming soon.

Also, FSR 3.1 is supposedly going to work on any card. So if CCP implements that, it’ll work on your old 1070.

CCP Caffeine, or anyone else - Any details; Heard anything about DLSS coming to a place near us very soon or…?