Do Any CCP Developers Even Pay Attention To This?

That’s not a gank. You were killed in lawless space.

This is why definitions are important lol. I thought ganking was ambushing. Suicide gank if in hisec because concord.

Everything discussed in the OP added coherence, depth and more consistency to the Eve universe. What didn’t make sense is the years before NPCs would somehow get ships but not mine the ore or buy it up on the open market. The game is much richer for those changes.

Then you will immediately stop claiming that ganking is profitable, especially compared to PvE farming. If newbies are the primary target then ganking is a net loss of ISK.

Incorrect.

Lolwut? Just where exactly do you think there is risk in PvE, assuming you aren’t hopelessly incompetent? There’s a reason people bot this stuff so frequently.

Yes, I know you will continue to move the goalposts and use the two interchangeably. I’m just pointing out your dishonesty for anyone who happens to be reading this thread.

1 Like

Prove it.

1 Like

Your missing the point.

If its even 1 player, its to many.

Nope.

:joy:
You could’ve done somethings much more creative with your time. Ranting on these forum is like a sword swing in water.

you see, im by definaition a “high sec carebear” I never took part in low sec or null sec actions the majority of my gameplay was been in highsec pve. Alot of it in incursions back in the day another fairly large chunk was mining and ship building, primarily battleships for sale at trade hubs. I’ve shot a few people, i’ve lost a few ships in pvp, i’ve also survived a few ganks and otherwise botched pvp encounters.

And despite all this i would be strongly against removing the danger and threat of “illegal” pvp, ganks and other sort of baiting and underhanded tricks to force someone into a pvp encounter/loss. Softening up the threat of loss in highsec isnt the answer, but simply removing systems from the “high sec” roster isnt what I would consider a best bet either. But thats happened its old news those wont be returned to how they used to be. But we shouldnt completely water down whats left of highsec.

3 Likes

You’re not a carebear.

3 Likes

Since when there is a “we” ?

It’s just you being unable to adapt because you want easy isk for your bling running mission ship

1 Like

Everyone wants bling. You advocate for invalidating pvers from mission running, but where is the real invalidation of high sec ganking? You cant argue its in mechanics, because you use neutral alts to get all the reward after the illusion of punishment is carried out.

Players have formed to try to stop you but that just ends up feeding you more. So there is really no fix to dealing with you guys (out side of simply smacking you in the dirt for years of karma/justice you guys deserve)

Im certain that removal of high sec ganking is a good move for eve, and never ever has anyone on this forum provided a legitimate argument to why it should exist.

Just because you don’t agree does not make an argument illegitimate.
Risk & Destruction are both important things provided by ganking.

never use of alt to gank, but please keep blame us for high sec ganking, even though edencom try the same thing…faliing miserably

It’s really cute how you think you have a choice in the matter, like they’ve put it up to a poll or something.

4fjgnx

2 Likes

Not a legit argument for suicide ganking, because it can be done through other systems that exist, or do not exist in eve at the moment that do not produce the same abuse.

So this is not a valid argument for SUICIDE GANKING

TLDR : suicide ganking is not the only form of ship loss, iv repeated this 100 times, you can keep spouting this, but it will never validate suicide ganking.

You know, a few years ago i was here advocating for the removal/revamp of wardecs because i was witnessing mass abuse of “station camping”.

I was told i was crazy at the time and what i did would break eve, but yet the eligibility system came, and guess what, it was not a bad change (in fact, dear i say it, it was good).

So forgive me when i say, that it seems

naari 1, you plebs 0

Like I said, you don’t get to decide if an argument is valid or not.
Despite your delusions of grandeur you are no more important than anyone else here, and likely less important than many.

1 Like