Do threads here automatically lock after a period of inactivity?

Is there there a mechanic in place with these new forums that closes down threads after a given period of time? The old forums were set to 3 months if I recall correctly.

Mainly asking so I known how much time I have before I must make another post on why Chloe needs clothes. :heart:

That’s actually a good question which needs an answer.

Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

Maybe add an option to reopen locked thread for 1 plex.

2 Likes

2 plex minimum

This thread topic definitely needs an Official answer from somebody who’s in control.

:thinking:

Soo, who’s in control of these forums anyway?

How about we look for the oldest, unmodified thread and check regularly?

Someone goes searching for it, finds it, and then posts “found it” in it.

2 Likes

:thinking:

:grinning:

:laughing:

:rofl:

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Who’s in control of the forums?

That’s obvious. The sleepers.

2 Likes

@CCP_Avalon do threads on the discord platform have an autolock feature that kicks in after a set time?

Reaching out for an official response. Thank you kindly.

1 Like

It was my understanding that the main premise of these new forums was to promote more interaction between CCP and the Eve Online player base. It appears that’s not the case. Obviously there’s nothing worse than being alienated and ignored after posting a direct ‘Tag’ message. Seems the only way to get an official answer from CCP is to post it on Reddit.

Discourse provides the option to auto-close topics after a specific amount of time, this time can be set for each category. This setting is in the hands of @CCP_Falcon & the community team.

1 Like