This topic will automatically close in 3 months?

What about this message? Does it apply to inactive threads or any thread will be shut down no matter if still it’s being answered to?

1 Like

I would like to know too because this kind of thing may keep people from commenting on posts where the OP wants some criticism, specially when the audience comes around later rather than sooner.

1 Like

It shuts down in 3 months no matter what. Only applies to newly made posts though.

So never again will we have a months and months long bumping thread or walking in stations or even another like and likes thread.

The ones made before are grandfathered in.

Just another CENSORSHIP SILENCE effort by the FAKE NEWS ISD to hide we the people discussing the FAILING CCPs decling playercount and angry of playerbase.

CENSORSHIP MUST GO

1 Like

LOL, You people wanted that. So stop complain.

Do you have an official source for that? Someone CCP saying it somewhere?

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

Thnak you! So, it depends on the cathegory… we’ll need to check that.

1 Like

I’ve only noticed that behaviour in this particular section, it is not a huge deal seeing as this is a temporary category anyway.

1 Like

It’s also present in General Discussion, that’s why I asked:

1 Like

Actually as I’ve browsed the forums today I’ve seen it in a few places, like Features and Ideas and the Character Bazaar. The Community Team is probably testing out settings; I’m not sure if I recall those being there before.

1 Like

I see it on all forum. I suggest change that option because can make lot of problems in long term.

1 Like

Having a thread close after a set amount of time even when it’s still active seems like a lazy knee-jerk reaction towards maintaining these forums. That in itself is just plain wrong.

Threads should only close automatically after 3 months of inactivity.

2 Likes

That’s what happened in the old forums and it makes sense. So why change it?

1 Like

Because discourse probable don’t have same option/plugin yet. We must wait for it. CCP don’t create that forum so they can’t do what they want.

1 Like

You are nieve.

Discourse HAS that option.

Ccp just don’t wanna use it to silence us.

Real ?.. how long you been here at Eve and followed ccps actions?
Serious question

Then give link to that plugin.

Then, why they using this on old forum? Or why they using auto close atm?

Long enough.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.