Do you think he will continue to play?

Delivering something like that is pretty easy to be honest, atleast if you’re an omega with some skills and experience, which old players should have :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They should, but don’t always.

1 Like

Just wanted to point out as a new player my total net worth is around 500mil ISK. This person died with 58 times that amount of ISK in their cargo.

Anyone want to inform this new player how someone gets 28bil ISK in 16 days?

5 Likes

I accept that as a possibility, though you should check his posting history. He spreads the same nonsense like Naarian, Balos and LSG. His name actually reminds me of some like-minded forum troll from the past, but I can’t pinpoint it in memory.

You know what’s really weird about all of this, though?

The odds!

The odds, for the weird coincidences to combine here, actually push it outside of the realm of possibility of being RMT. That doesn’t mean it’s not, but the odds are … well … look at it.

The player who got ganked is called “sad left”. He lost two dozen billions worth of extractors, which likely makes him sad and potentially makes him leave. You really only need to add a comma: Sad, left.

“Do you think he will continue to play?” implying the player in question would be leaving, because he’d be pissed, or sad, or both.

The idea that the OP notices this on zkill accidentially. He accidentially finds a kill that suits his agenda perfectly and out of pure luck the name brilliantly adds to his narrative. Furthermore does it seem rather unlikely that someone like the OP (again, check his posting history) is randomly browsing zkill.

Interesting coincidences, ain’t it so?

8 Likes

A new player can have 28 bil within the timeframe of a few mouse clicks.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Those PLEX stacks always remind me of gold-pressed latinum. Coincidence?

4 Likes

Look, the guy bought sixty, SIXTY skill extractors.

Looks more like an alt of a vet. Or an RMTer.

2 Likes

Removed some off-top posts.

Yeah, you’ll continue playing.

2 Likes

Plot twist: it is a CCP alt deliberately destroying extractors to drive Plex prices higher…

2 Likes

If you look up the ganker China Jew youll see a lot of shady big isk kills for extractors and injectors from all over. To me its classic RMT work. I used to watch it happen with PLEX before the PLEX bank to transport PLEX.

This is old and fake news.

4 Likes

That name is hilarious! :smiley:

About 5 minutes of research will tell anyone that eve is a cut throat pvp game and that ganking or theft is a thing.

Fools and their money.

3 Likes

No, they are the game.

This is not a problem you can code around.

The guy undocked with 60 skill injectors in an Ibis.

You can’t cure stupid with code.

3 Likes

OP you’re so clueless it’s not even funny. You don’t even seem able to understand there is no way someone carrying skill extractors in the hold could be a noob…

The kill itself is fun, though, so thanks for posting it, LOL.

1 Like

Ever since they changed war dec every care bear thinks they can get PvP nerfs by pointing out how it will save newbies.

Bad news is after the war dec changes population dropped and as predicted the newbies just quit after the next gank.

If it is not war it is gate, if it is not gate it is suicide, etc…

2 Likes

But newbies have always been used as an excuse to justify asking for nerfs. It has nothing to do with the recent war changes. You must be new too, LOL.

2 Likes

wooosh

Reread till you get it.

1 Like

Get what? I know you’re not new, was joking about it because you talked about it as if you were…

You said carebears have been using newbies as an excuse to ask for PvP nerfs “ever since they changed war dec”, when everybody that has been playing EvE long enough knows that’s not the case, newbies have always been used as an excuse to ask for nerfs, not since the wardec changes…

What is it that I have to get? It looks like it’s you who is not getting it…