Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #302

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(Anderson Geten) #303

I’ll let CCP explain you the difference between talking WITH someone and asking him to commit suicide.

(Solstice Projekt) #304

Just wait until he stops being around because none of what he thinks is going to happen is actually going to happen. You’re forgetting that he’s a stranger on the internet, and that he’s even worse than most strangers on the internet.

Nothing you’re doing is going to achieve anything for you and you keep giving him the achievements he desires.

Stop feeding the wannabe. Instead think of what would happen if he sat in front of you, all smug until he’s being forced to realise that there’s no screen in between the two of you.

Not that he would dare doing that anyway.

Edit.

(Omar Alharazaad) #305

Balos. I haven’t forgotten you.
Because of your incessant drivel, nay… heresy, another poor sod has met their maker.

That’s right. I shot the guy next to you. And his pod.

And you know what, this is a freaking holiday for me. I finally bagged a rattlesnake with an assault frigate. I can only assume that my distaste for the poison that you continuously spew here on the forums empowered me to deliver the final blow.

Pay the man. You owe him. This is blood on your hands.

(Dracvlad) #306

Awesome kill, nice job!

(Herzog Wolfhammer) #307

That has an air of dysfunction on your part.

(Herzog Wolfhammer) #308

Or maybe you lose so much in the real world you need PVP in a game to forget about it?
Stop projecting.

(Herzog Wolfhammer) #309

Very often the “if you were there in person you would act differently” post that you made there is said to be of a “threatening tone”. Usually by goon/Code forum brigades in the “ohhhh I feel threatened!” sort of way to use the system and flagging as their own weapon.
So keep in mind that the “I feel threatened” weapon can work for anybody who, well, can establish their own threshold for what actually constitutes a threat.
I don’t think that’s a threat but I have seen good guys get in trouble for the same kind of statement you just made, and by the efforts of people who share your same opinions.
Meanwhile:

Why CCP allows totalitarians and fascists to run rampant around here is beyond my understanding.

Gee, calling people totalitarians and fascists because you disagree with them. new innovative tactic you hvae there. We’ll see how this plays out.

(Balos Tritapo) #310

Well this is only your personal opinion…it’s not valid at all…

(Balos Tritapo) #311

Your point is?

Only shows that you are a sad sad young man…

Obviously testosteron overdose(this is no drug)…

(Solonius Rex) #312

Eve stands for “Everyone versus Everyone”. PVP is the core concept of EVE, and even CCP tells you that you consent to PVP when you click “Undock”.

If youre not having fun in EVE because of PVP, then this may not be the game for you.

(Foggy Bernstein) #313

No. No it doesn’t. It is a proper noun, not an acronym.

(Solonius Rex) #314

Not officially, but its what weve come to call it because it best represents what EVE is.

(Foggy Bernstein) #315

Unless you’ve been unanimously elected to speak for this nebulous “We” you are claiming to speak for, then no.

(Nevyn Auscent) #316

I believe you will find that CCP themselves use it, and have done so in dev blogs AMD such at times.
Trying to deny that everyone vs everyone is a part of Eve currently is just silly.

Focus attention on places where the mechanic is clearly loaded or only gives fun in one direction and we all end up with a better game.

(Avaelica Kuershin) #317

A time frame. If, in a couple of months, wars still happen along with ganking, will you then go away?

What like guild wars and karma?
Funny thing is, it’s kinda like that already.

(Balos Tritapo) #318

It’s not 2003 anymore…

(Solonius Rex) #319

“We”, does not mean “Everyone”. Learn the English language before you criticize others about the use of a word.

(Solonius Rex) #320

CCP wrote how you consent to PVP when you click Undock, in 2016 i believe.

(Solonius Rex) #321

Never mind, it was 2017.