Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

Eve stands for “Everyone versus Everyone”. PVP is the core concept of EVE, and even CCP tells you that you consent to PVP when you click “Undock”.

If youre not having fun in EVE because of PVP, then this may not be the game for you.

No. No it doesn’t. It is a proper noun, not an acronym.

Not officially, but its what weve come to call it because it best represents what EVE is.

Unless you’ve been unanimously elected to speak for this nebulous “We” you are claiming to speak for, then no.

I believe you will find that CCP themselves use it, and have done so in dev blogs AMD such at times.
Trying to deny that everyone vs everyone is a part of Eve currently is just silly.

Focus attention on places where the mechanic is clearly loaded or only gives fun in one direction and we all end up with a better game.

1 Like

A time frame. If, in a couple of months, wars still happen along with ganking, will you then go away?

What like guild wars and karma?
Funny thing is, it’s kinda like that already.

It’s not 2003 anymore…

“We”, does not mean “Everyone”. Learn the English language before you criticize others about the use of a word.

CCP wrote how you consent to PVP when you click Undock, in 2016 i believe.

Never mind, it was 2017.

Oh, i care a lot you know, i’m about to be lectured on the internet because i’ve been a naughty boy, that’s scary bouhou…

Just so everyone knows the obvious, PvP is not going away from highsec and the whole CSM stands behind that. Brisc underlined that on the roundtable. Again, nothing new. You can listen to it on commander aze’s twitch, of which i don’t have a link handy. Search for it yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s either whales or carebears, I’ve been here since 2004 and honestly EVE might be the first ever MMO to be killed by it’s own community if CCP litsens to people like the OP.

CSM aka “we as the big allies only elect our members into csm so no other voice will be heard” has no interest in cutting of PVP…

This “round table” stands in a lexicon as example beside the word “blender”…
Next to the word “propagand effort”…

So you think slowly dying off due to player loss because of not listening to this community is any solution at all?

I just had a damn good Sunday lunch in France, lots of wine and cheese, so my reply here might be tinted with a certain amount of alcohol. I listened to the round table before heading to this lunch. And I made comments in the CSM thread subject to the stupid editing restrictions that Falcon has applied to either me or the forum.

This is a good example, we the fascists as he calls us already know that, he is stating that because it is news to him, seriously…

After listening to the PIRAT guy I heard a suggestive voice whispering to me that perhaps it was a good idea at this point to dump the whole war dec system completely, WTF!

You’re hilariously broken. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Carebears actually are the group with the biggest whales, but hey … you obviously know better, so why not share some of your knowledge and insights? :slight_smile:

This is what i’m talking about…hear them or be doomed…
A continued sticking on the 2003 dogma would be the complete wrong way for this game…

But you can repeat and repeat this…the “all is good as it is” dogmatists will not listen…their world is in order whatever happens around them as long as we still have 2003…