Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

Yes I do, with your lack of a sense of humour.

There was “goonswarm” but no “grr” in my posts.

It’s a cultural thing, and a meme as old as Goonswarm itself.

Do all CODE. member randomly imagine fullshit and then consider it as being anything “real” ? I mean, after dom who just affirmed nobody ever got killed by a gun IRL, you just affirmed random “grr” out of nowhere.

lol I’m a member of CODE.? You’re sadly mistaken my dear, nothing could be further from the truth.

You sure both are salty, to need so much to imagine things because you know you are wrong.
Let it go, you are bad, your RP sucks, but that means you have potential !

/shakes head sadly.

3 Likes

what?

I’m going to go ahead and take credit for being the progenitor of that ‘real life’ tangent when I wrote the following:

I thought my word choice was a little sketchy at the time, but I went ahead with it anyway. It seems self evident to me that blowing up space ships is ‘in game’, and part of the premise, so exempt from real life comparison, while promising violence and pestilence on actual people is ‘out of game’ and subject to real life social guidelines even when you use in game methods to communicate those threats.

At the time, I didn’t think I needed to state that explicitly, but I see now it’ll be less problematic in the future to go ahead and restate that I see a distinction.

2 Likes

You just affirmed it when you said the article I linked was correct.

CCP said nobody (actually less than 1%) of people leaving the game say it is because of harassment.
The article says this means nobody is leaving the game because of harassment.
Nobody ever met someone who dies and said it was because he was shot by a gun.
Following your logic, that means nobody was ever killed by a gun.

You just affirmed nobody was ever killed by a gun.

I don’t know what drug you’re on right now, but you seem to be putting words into my mouth.

also, since you have nothing of value to post, you should really really stop posting your irrelevant and pretty offensive banter.

That’s called logic.
You affirmed that nobody was ever killed by a gun.

I know it’s hard for you to realize how bad that article actually is, but you will get over it. One day. I hope.

They’re forced to stop when no one responds.

agreed @Solecist_Project

try harder @Anderson_Geten, we all know how you roll now, taking everything out of context to your “advantage” :joy:
pitiful

finally, you agree that this article is completely wrong. I knew there was some hope for you.
But I’m surprised. I thought it would take several decades for you to grow mature.

How you gonna “agree” with S.P. and then immediately invite further conversation?

:roll_eyes:

This hole you’re digging… you need to stop before you fall right into it. Being wrong on a detail is not a crime.

No, no, no.

I have an excavator that will be available for hire tomorrow morning, and Anderson is a potential customer.

2 Likes

In before someone makes a joke about buying a mining permit for that hole.

2 Likes

yeah, bring me that escalator !

Yeah but their tears are delicious.

It’s not about the crime. It’s about them not understanding that this kind of article is full of fallacies, and the only joke here is pretending the author of them is anywhere near serious. But it’s so obvious that it makes the joke fall low, so I’m looking toward that excavator, and I heard it’s tear-fuelled so dom is gonna gimme energy for a decade. Hopefully I can reach their humor level before dom’s tear dry out.

so you’re just like all those jerkwads who love farming tears and “bully” people?

1 Like

I’m not saying I’m not a jerkwards (whatever this means), but I just can’t help when I see people mixing things up and putting up absurd argument, to show how absurd it is.
especially when they claim to be tough guys but actually can’t accept when they are shown wrong. Then I ask me to show, on the doll, where the truth did hurt them. It makes those little kiddies feel better, and I am happy, for I followed His way, and in the light of His infinite knowledge I am now bathing.

Hmm, jerkward, maybe.

1 Like

His ?

Yeah, but CODE starts most of those threads. I guess that’s one thing they learned from the little bees.

2 Likes

For all I care,
should I say Her ?
I would not dare
assume a gender.

1 Like