Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

2013 called, they want their meta back.

1 Like

CODE’s been around that long?

Jeez, time flies when you are trying to stay relevant.

It’s a cultural thing when someone says there is an issue in the game, to say “it’s because of goons. Grr goons, Grr !”

But here I did not say there was anything bad. I said gsf are the true masters of CODE. puppets.
They have a hidden agenda, which, as the name implies, is hidden. So nobody can say if it’s good or bad.

yeah nah
why do threads when we can have people who got ganked do them for us? :joy:

they’re not
they haven’t been for a long time

but hey, keep spreading those facts hahahahahahaha
they’ll still be anything but

@Galaxy_Pig tell the lads to hide the schedules, they’re onto you :joy:

2 Likes

You’re trying so hard to hide the hidden agenda :joy::rofl::rofl:

I guess because, other than your “I’m a CODE alt pretending to be an angry carebear” threads, there’s just not that many angry carebear threads. Most people who get ganked just shrug and move on.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Alliance, @Jonah_Gravenstein! :rofl:

LOL! :avocado:

LOL it’s like a flat earther who thinks that everyone calling them an idiot in the comments section is actually a paid government shill.

2 Likes

Attention all New Order agents both overt and covert.

We have a condition brown.

The schedules have been compromised.

I repeat, the schedules have been compromised.

2 Likes

how long have you been part of the ganking community?

the only agenda CODE. has afaik is continuing to uphold the Code in all of highsec…
been that way since James 315’s election in 2012

Yeah, what is my true agenda? I probably need to know, seeing as how it’s my agenda and all…

Mind filling us in, @Anderson_Geten?

High sec ganking should be via Wardec only.

If a player is inside the NPC Corp then the Corp declaring war will need to be applied to the single player for a fee that is less than a Corp (50 million fee), ie 5 million or something along with the length of time is greatly reduced, ie down to 1 day but can be set that war can start 5 minutes after war declared. to enable enjoy time for the defender to pilot a matching ship size.

You want pvp in high sec, how about making it like a duel without first asking for a player to accept a duel. The pilot is required to open a war with the pilot. Then if more pilots wants to get in on the action they too will then need to open that same war on the pilot.

That should fix the issue on protection in high sec.

So you can declare war on a solo freighter pilot who then can’t have anyone to defend them… Sounds great.
Or how about no.

Hey now! I lick his in return…

That’s just a weird, weird question there, guy… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to dock and fit a ship worth fighting a war over.

I do see the issue in a solo pilot being war declared that prevents them from doing the things they like to do in game such as haul freight. I understand that part and can see how being in a larger corp helps with dealing with the dangers in High sec hauling solo.

Right now I feel it is not safe at all in High Sec, though that was good that I was referred to Red Frog Freight.

They had moved my shipment fast and it cost way less than I had thought. (Didn’t thank you guys, well done)

As for protection of high sec. If above comments didn’t suit very well, how about about applying diminishing returns when pilots activate their guns and webbing etc within a distance from jump gates and NPC stations.

Still allowing high sec ganking, just that it would take a great deal more effort to pull off with just a small amount of pilots.

Oh! I like this part! Make the dec only take 5 mins to go active, also! :smiley:

You do know that it can take 3-4 minutes simply to warp across a single system in highsec in a freighter depending on the system. Then you just bump them once or twice and hey, they never got to do a thing.
Apply a distance, just bump them off the gate.
Seriously…

Oh I was sort of thinking of 5 minute, though 15 would sound better. my main goal joining your thread here is to think openly with everyone here.

Bumping could have diminishing returns added when a ship is forced off alignment via movement that is not being performed via it’s own power. To a point that parties involved in bumping are flagged as suspect then if bumping is continued then flagged as criminal.

The ability to wardec an individual has been put forward so many times over the years this isn’t a matter of closed thinking. It’s a matter of knowing how bad & abusable this is.

I think your feelings don’t match reality. Take a close look at the Monthly Economic Report and you’ll see how little stuff is destroyed there compared to what is moved around.

That said, there is danger there, especially if you are inexperienced so perhaps your feelings are correct in your case. But with a little research and practise, you will see how just a little effort and awareness make you near immune to almost all attacks in highsec.

Nowhere in New Eden is suppose to be 100% safe and this includes highsec. There are already plenty of costs and obstacles for highsec aggressors, so much so that perfect play makes you immune to attack, or at least profitable attack so I really don’t think we need any more hurdles to player interaction. If highsec is really determined to be too dangerous for some reason, we can just tweak the current mechanisms and make them more costly/difficult rather than add yet more new ones.

1 Like