Does this part of CCP's post mean battleships will be gone from high sec?

Even if they are buffs, I imagine someone somewhere will find a reason to be appalled at CCP’s blahblahyakketysmackety

1 Like

Eve online players log in to have something to complain about :rofl:

2 Likes

I am past that stage and dont need to log in to complain.

3 Likes

Patch notes are enough now.

2 Likes

It is only marauders banned from high not all bs lol :stuck_out_tongue: kidding

1 Like

from what i read here is that ganking get a major crackdown and code and others who depend on suffering of others will be hunted down by the local police , maybe even without the option to dock anywhere in highsec , not even citadels
but oh well , one can only dream

If that happened I would probably sub again because I would hope that CCP would continue the right move (IMO), as high sec is largely not really all that profitable (unless you are a power broker with your own citadel), traders are definitely the winners in high sec but I have no problem with that.

No. Clearly it means that Grass Pokemons will be exiled to Tarkov Island where the Borg from Star Wars will come and face-off with the Royal Caribbean fleet of cruise ships in a 7-game-series.

That makes about as much sense as you getting ‘battleships gone from highsec’ out of what you copypasta’d.

1 Like

The primary focus of EVE is to make money. You can bet every change to the game has this as the sole and overriding goal. Given that, it’s pretty easy to see this means faction police will be blowing up more ships in the hopes people buy more plex to replace said ships/resources and or to fix sec status to avoid it all together. New or enhanced ISK sink inc.

1 Like

The intrusive Capsuleers probably has more to do with us betraying humanity to the Triglavians than our use of Battleships. Too much HS content is built around Battleship level challenges.

It means no more marauders in high sec

But does it mean more Warhammers in the Periphery?

Opps wrong universe.

3 Likes

“The semi-lawless frontier of Lowsec has the potential to become much more than it is now as the Empires’ patience with intrusive Capsuleers in Highsec is wearing thin”

To me, this sounds like the empires are going to start having a bigger hand in Capsuleer affairs in order to promote a culture of fairness and safety.

One of the things they’ll likely start doing is selling permits to pilots, such as, for example, permits to mine in high-security systems. They will also likely deploy military forces in order to maintain enforcement of their new policies, by forcefully dealing with those who don’t comply with these new permit regulations.

I’m looking forward to a more safe, orderly, and lawful high-sec for all.

Have you seen the Astartes shorts?

More importantly, can you explain what’s going on in them to a heretic?

I think that faction standing will have a much bigger effect than ever before: more opportunity,smaller fees, and more reward for missions to those with highest standing for the local faction, harsher terms,fees, and less rewards for those who fail to follow faction policy. No longer will the refrain that faction standing above KOS and/or needed for level 4s doesn’t matter. DMC’s standing repair guide and other helpful player generated info will have a resurgence. Maybe even an occassional faction neutral (for the opposing side) storyline mission will become available

1 Like

Sounds like a lot of work…

Maybe CCP will let us buy standings with PLEX instead? Would be very convenient!

Every day im impressed more & more with how stupid people can be… For you to even pull the word battleship out of that phase would be impossible, let alone come to that conclusion from whats said there. Put your helmet back on and be careful bro!

1 Like

Well since the mechanic exists, I don’t see why say a -10 would not be able to activate a gate.

Wrong kind of warhammer, I fear.