Does W-Space have non-combat relic and data sites?

If so, how do I know those ones on scanner?

Coming back after 6 years and looking for info but a lot of it seems to be old.

There are non-combat data and relic sites in wormholes, they will have a pirate faction listed in their name. You will find them in C1-C3, shattered C4s, and C13s.

1 Like

Cool, thanks.

@Revolution_Rising Check out Safety: Can I warp to this site? from the Signal Cartel forum. Hope that helps! o7

have you tried to google “wormhole eve relic”?

" Pirate relic and data sites can be found in all normal space regions, in C1, C2 and C3 class wormhole systems, as well as in shattered wormhole systems. There are pockets of space populated with a variety of cosmic structures (i.e., wrecked stations, abandoned machines) and several containers that need to be hacked before the contents can be accessed. The sites do not have any triggers or NPC defenders.

Sleeper data and relic sites are found in wormholes. They are not empty, instead they have strong sleepers defending the site that need to be defeated before hacking.

…

Sleeper data and relic sites can be identified from “Forgotten” and “Unsecured” at the beginning of their names. The combat in them is harder than in combat anomalies of same wormhole class and the rats drop sleeper components as they do in combat sites. They can be ran as combat sites only looting the wrecks and ignoring the hacking part.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.