Those are some serious allegations. In time past, I would suggest you take your dispute to the court of public opinion in the Crime and Punishment section to make your case. There, the regular C&Pers would vet the facts and make a determination of who was in the wrong. I’m just not sure there are many left.
Maybe you still should though. As it is, it is hard for me to consider your statements as anything other than vague slander. The CODE. alliance has a what, seven year, record of operating in keeping with their founding document,The New Halaima Code of Conduct. On the surface, I find it very hard to believe someone from CODE. would break that record of integrity just to scam a rando player like you.
Probably there is just some misunderstanding or something about the terms of the deal. Generally, it’s best practice to try to work out these issues with the other party before taking things public, or you might have to walk things back in an embarrassing fashion as a certain real-world corporation we all know had to earlier this year.
Sorry to say, but these contract disputes just don’t belong in General Discussion.