Double Training Weekend Feedback Thread!

Same for me, 2nd day Omega locked…

Submitted Support Ticket. Hopefully will get a response.

Mine is Locked also!

Every CCP event in the past year has been broke and bugged, you really expected this to be any different?

Can’t claim day 2 on any of my chars either.

1 Like

Got a response

GM ICEBERG Today at 06:56

Hello capsuleer, GM Iceberg here.

Thank you for getting in touch with Player Experience. We’ve been made aware of the fact that the second daily login reward was not added after Downtime today and have contacted the relevant team to inform them of this matter. As soon as we hear back from them we will contact you back to clarify what might be going on regarding the new batch of Skillpoints.

In the meantime, your patience is greatly appreciated. If there is anything else I can do for you please be sure to let me know.

Best Regards,
GM Iceberg
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie

1 Like

A 3 day event that only has to be reset once, and they failed to do it. You had one job, CCP…

1 Like

Take it easy boys. CCP did something nice for us and yes there were some bugs which guess what happens with everything in life. They are making it right so just relax and go blow up pixels.

2 Likes

I didn’t even get an option like yesterday to claim

technically, you are not supposed to post that.

It didn’t work for me either, but I’m wondering what could possibly be the reason…? Is it a 24 hour thing and not just after a downtime? I don’t think I did mine until mid-later morning yesterday.

Give him a break, its relevant info and should have been already posted as announcement by CCP.

2 Likes

My 3 Omega accounts all got their skill-points OK shortly after downtime today, is this just Alphas ?

I’m an alpha, never subscribed. I did use a daily injector yesterday too

I am an omega account. Got mine for both toons right after DT yesterday. They are still not working this is a bug for sure not a 24 hour thing.

So, some of us log in now, despite the lure of ‘free SP’, and some objections that these tricks are insulting, devalue SP, or are at least not necessary, especially among dedicated players with enough “investment” in the game to make forum posts - and no SP. (At time of this post around 14:00) This really stings the target demographic, who make a special effort to log in expecting “free SP.”

I"ve no doubt the kinks in a new program will be worked out eventually, but not-so-secretly hope the SP idea gets shelved just like 2016’s month-long experiment with a daily SP give-away. Give away stuff that might produce multi-player value, even if it’s just sold on the market by most receivers. The player logged in: ‘op success.’

Oh, CCP. Don’t ever stop being you.

1 Like

They are essentially just ctrl+c, ctrl+v the same message as reply in the tickets at this point. The issue is known and I think announcement should have been made in launcher.

Pretty naive.

The point of the offer is see if the players can be manipulated into logging in by throwing ‘free stuff’ at them. If it works they may add more ‘daily campaigns’ i think they’re gonna call them.

The worry is that players will be given incentive to play a certain way and/or do certain things to artificially influence metrics or achieve goals. Cheap gimmicks like this work on younger minds. But it takes away from the core of the game.

It’s no longer players doing their own thing for their own reasons. Creating player made impacts that ripple throughout the game. It’s no longer a player driven game.

Instead it could be, ‘whats today’s themepark attraction?’ ‘what has ccp told me to do this week for my free stuff?’

Any player that is pursuing dailies, is playing differently. They are not playing the player driven sandbox.

3 Likes

I’m down for free SP. If you buy the Boosters and use them but don’t like free SP, you might want to rethink some things.

Also, I did not get mine today and someone else in USTZ said they didn’t either but I don’t see a thread on this. Anyone can confirm? I will post a bug report if there isn’t one already.

Thank you!

This is the thread it seems. CCP knows and they “work on it”. As GM wrote.