Dragnour site

Is anything dropping there?

Did one.

2x some “log” with no price
ammo worth of 100k
salvage worth of 740k
EDIT: it looks like there also drops personal tier of value 51mil

Considering I lost Gila on it I am really curious as of what can drop there for those with actual luck.

3 Likes

From the patch notes:

These sites contain valuable loot including blueprint copies for the new Nirvana implant set

So, at least that, if not other things.

2 Likes

Anyways the site is really hard and also annoying. NPCs focus drones heavily and repeatedly. They orbit fast and in long distance (HML are really needed, I used RLM because I switched to it from HML just recently as HML were really bad in terms of dps and with RML I couldn’t hit a ■■■■).

There is not only warp disrupting but also warp scramming if you get too close to the Drake or Osprey. Additionally manticores are target painting you and Drake,Osprey and the basttleship are cap draining (battleship from range of 20km already) and they are draining a LOT. I was out of the cap in a few seconds with passive gila fit.

3 Likes

I’m always ok with PvE prioritising drones, it very strongly discourages aggressive>focus fire>afk.

2 Likes

Yes I know and that is great, on the other hand when you are not afking it and you lose 3 drones anyway it sucks and leads to not using drone boats in such pve at all.

2 Likes

How many remote reps do you have fitted?

1 Like

What ships are you using?

0 obviously, if I fitted these I would not be able to beat even first group in this site.

1 Like

I used Gila but because of the above I think it is not a good choice at all.

I’ve already seen peoples multiboxing it with Navy Drakes seems to be much faster and safer option.

3 Likes

So you admit you’re using the wrong ship?

It was specifically stated in the dev blog or press release that these sites were made for the ships that got buffed with the heavy missile update, and which used heavy missiles as their primary weapon.

The Gila does not fit this description, navy drake does…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that if there are handful of ships that can enter the site that using any one of them except the most efficient one is “using the wrong ship”.

But yes, Gila sucks there, you really don’t want to use drones there because of the constant annoying drone aggro. Hell one guy in my system even used Barghest and had more troubles than I had - had to warp off once and lost ton of drones as well and overally it took him far longer than me with Gila. I was fine, till boss showed up, but even then pulling and relaunching drones sucks.

EDIT: Rattlesnake sucks as much as Gila.

So yes it is just site for multiboxing (navy) Drakes, nothing else.

3 Likes

We did them in a little fleet of drakes…seemed to work well but we were way to many people and kinda over-killed the site. Seems the spawn got a time trigger and not a kill trigger for waves. Could get messy quite fast.

1 Like

How many drakes did u have?

Well since it was our first time in the site we brought 2…well…logi drakes…and 4 heavy missile drakes… :stuck_out_tongue: As said, way overkill but it worked well (apart from no good loot)

1 Like

we tried yesterday with one caracal and one osprey navy. The bs at the end neuted us tooo much. We had to warp out

1 Like

How do you get to these sites? I flew through like 20 lowsec systems and didn’t see anything. Im missing something obviously. Can someone explain?

1 Like

Couldn’t you use multiple Cerbs?

i just traveled through 10 lo sec systems and found 2 sites in my overview

1 Like

a list of ships that It handles:

Caracal
Bellicose
Raven
Typhoon
Vangel
Gnosis
Rook