Drifter wormhole scanning, 60 permanent connections, one System, Join our initiative! NS/LS/HS/C1-C2-C3-C4-C5-C6

No fee to access the bookmarks or website at all, however the corporation redistributes the tips.

The bookmarks expire on their own or are deleted manually if they’re older than the 16 hours the wormholes usually last, you just checked at a time was nobody around to scan. someone should be on shortly.
Thanks for using our service !

1 Like

Tuesdays are as good a day as any other to Join in and participate or come visit barbican !

Midweek, lets go!
This weekend i’ll be trialing bookmarks buying from anyone in Barbican.

Friday’s here, anyone want to partake in scaning and mapping ?
we’re still hiring but from 17 eve friday to sunday we’re buying your Barbican bookmarks, come and ask about it in “Nexus Observatory” !

Saturday is here peeps anyone interested in some barbican routes?

Sunday, dont forget to pack your probes for the workweek !

Monday, still looking for new ideas and members!

Scaning, that’s what we do, even on tuesdays. anyone interested?

Patchday is approaching , Better tuck in them bits, but when you’re back, maybe you should think about joining ?

How was your thursday ? Do you feel like some scanning ? I know i am!

Today’s friday, How do you feel about some light scaning?

Great concept, and I’m looking forward to seeing how this develops over time.

Anyone who enjoys scanning or wants to learn should check out the Discord.

1 Like

Thanks !
we still have much work ahead of us, where as you, on the other hand, are going strong with
almost 15 000 bookmaks if my math is right?
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/service-jet-perches-bookmarks-null-and-low-sec-gate-perches/

Which brings me to today’s point :
We’re still recruiting, You can shoot me an ingame mail or join our discord and ask us all about it !

Anyone up For some scaning? dooblons for probes Arr! ye ?

Happy friday ! Are you interested in some explo?

It is friday My fellow explorers , Anyone interested in an Isk for Probe opportunity?

Interested in some quick cash for probing in Barbican ? How’s 5 mil for bookmarks on both sides?

if you’re interested in drifter wormholes or explo, we might be a good fit for you, just send me an eve mail or come hang out on discord :slight_smile: