Drone Control Rack

I haven’t had a chance to do any combat with the new Drone Control system they introduced today, but I can already think of a small QoL addition that would be nice.

Can we get a new Rack (rows of control buttons on HUD) that allow for drone control. Probably similar to what carriers have or like the Drone weapon group in Eve Echoes. Make them stackable. Allow for easier control now that we need to issue commands more regularly.

2 Likes

Just writing this in case you are not aware and is just an alternative solution not meant to discourage your proposal: you can use keys to control your drones and remap those keys too to command all drones to deploy, return to bay, attack and so on, not separate drones though but only all of them. Just thought I drop in just in case. :bulb:

1 Like

The problem is that you cannot control them individually using the shortcuts.

2 Likes

I already know this. My point has two parts.

First, these commands only effect all drones, not individual drones. So if I want to distribute damage across multiple targets I have to right click each drone every time.

Second, there are also hotkeys for controlling all of your rack locations, but there are still buttons on the screen that allow you to assign a task to each rack action. This is merely adding drones to this system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.