Duels channel & Frigate gang vs Primary target public brawl

:information_source: Note: As this is a new initiative it might take time for it to take wind (if ever) so patience is required. Feel free to spread the word if you find it worth mentioning.

★ Kherub Angels public channel

Whenever you are ready for some action (private duels and/or the brawl event) join our public chat channel “Kherub Angels” (without quotes, not case sensitive) and let others know. Also feel free to hang out in our public channel even if not currently (or at all) interested in the event / duels in general as it is for general chit-chat as well.

★ Frigate gang vs Primary target public brawl event

For now this event is planned to be an occasional activity without a specific schedule, occuring when there is enough demand at the moment when I also have the time to spare to form a fleet for it.

Currently the event is planned to take place in Gallente space, but depending on demand and my available time the event can be arranged at other locations as well as needed.

★ Private duels

Keep in mind that I have no way to regulate private duels so enter them at your own risk and be prepared to lose both your ship and pod if you are doing so!

Private duels obviously can occur anywhere that both parties are comfortable with visiting for the duel.

★ Brawl event summary

• An occasional fun in-game event with pew pew and social interaction
  • Primarily aimed at new players but everyone is welcome
  • To give a slight taste of PvP and small fleet ops, in hisec, without committing much time, effort or ISK, without having to join a specific corp or alliance

Note: This is not about education (teaching or training PvP), just to have some mindless fun.

★ Brawl event benefits

• Fun and experience.
  • Learning to be able to let it go, not be afraid of ship (and potentially pod) loss and PvP in general.
  • A killmail if successfully destroying the Primary target.
  • Final blow dealer can choose from the rewards pool (if successfully destroying the Primary target).
  • Top damage dealer (or second best if the top damage dealer also dealt the final blow) can choose from the rewards pool (if successfully destroying the Primary target).

★ Primary target

• Piloted by @Widowmaker_Geten-Gogiko a ~7 mil SP alpha with maxed drone skills for the clone state
  • Will not use tackle (scrams, disruptors or webs; thus you can always warp out, but do so in time not when too late, still consider your ship as if it will explode!)
  • Will not use overheating, implants or boosters
  • Will not target nor attack pods (still warp out quick and dock up ASAP)
  • Can be one of many ships and fits, will always be revealed beforehand what ship you will fight or even discuss which one to fight
  • Only one limited engagement (duel invite, at the beginning of) each fight (thus if you let the timer expire then you’re out of the current fight)
  • Will warp out of the engagement if and as needed if not prevented to do so

★ Frigate gang

• T1 frigates only
  • No restriction on modules, implants or boosters
  • Only fly what you can afford to lose, including implants (treat your ship and pod as being lost!)
  • Preferably keep your fit cheap unless you don’t mind losing your more expensive stuff
  • If you are fairly sure you will lose your ship then insure it before the engagement
  • Despite all efforts to avoid such, be vigilant and watch out for gankers, baiters and other disturbances
  • Keep your safeties on green and NEVER shoot suspects or criminals (unless you are ready to fight them and potentially lose)
  • Despite the title you can kite as well if you want, not just brawl, fight however you wish to
  • The gang can be any number of ships within reason and the Primary target will be altered accordingly if and as needed

★ Killmails

All killmails (both kills and losses) of the Primary target will be posted to and can be viewed on the zKillboard of the Primary target’s pilot at the below link.

Note: Obviously not every killmail is from brawl events or 1v1 duels.

★ Rewards pool (up to date list, choose from here)

Pick up location: Vittenyn (Sinq Laison region, Gallente space)

Various SKINs (Can be remote activated!)

Donated by @Drago_Shouna at an earlier date

• Bantam Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x1
  • Celestis Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x2

Donated by @Uriel_the_Flame (Kherub Angels corporation)

• Gallente Shuttle Exoplanets Hunter SKIN - x18
  • Incursus Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x1

Various apparel

• Women’s Capsuleer Elite XV Cap - x4
  • Women’s Capsuleer Elite XV T-Shirt - x3

Ammo packages

• Small iron charge x25.000 - x34
  • Medium iron charge x25.000 - x28

Skillbooks

• Drone Durability - x1
  • Gallente Frigate - x1
  • Jury Rigging - x2
  • Mass Production - x1

Implants

• Limited Ocular Filter (+1 Perception) - x3
  • Limited Social Adaptation Chip (+1 Charisma) - x4
  • Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Upgrades SU-603 (3% reduction in power grid needs of modules requiring the Shield Upgrades skill) - x11

Modules

• Dark Blood Explosive Plating - x1
  • Shadow Serpentis Energized Thermal Membrane - x1
  • Shadow Serpentis Explosive Plating - x1

Abyssal Filaments

• Agitated Dark Filament - x1
  • Calm Abyssal Filaments Crate - x19
  • Calm Dark Filament - x7
  • Calm Electrical Filament - x1
  • Calm Exotic Filament - x9
  • Calm Firestorm Filament - x5
  • Calm Gamma Filament - x1

Miscellaneous

• Decayed Medium Cap Battery Mutaplasmid - x1
  • Decayed Medium Energy Neutralizer Mutaplasmid - x1
  • Datacore - Gallentean Starship Engineering - x1

★ Guides and giveaways

Check out our giveaways and guides at:

Just for the moderators: I am here to confirm that I am @Uriel_the_Flame 's alt and that he is free to post my killmails or other info about me and to speak on my behalf.

Sounds interesting. Will hop in channel after work.

1 Like

The starting stockpile of rewards has been added to the rewards pool.

The up to date list of rewards is listed in the OP. The starting stockpile is listed below for future reference.

Various SKINs (Can be remote activated!)

Donated by @Drago_Shouna at an earlier date

• Bantam Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x1
  • Celestis Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x2

Donated by @Uriel_the_Flame (Kherub Angels corporation)

• Gallente Shuttle Exoplanets Hunter SKIN - x18
  • Incursus Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x1

Various apparel

• Women’s Capsuleer Elite XV Cap - x4
  • Women’s Capsuleer Elite XV T-Shirt - x3

Ammo packages

• Small iron charge x25.000 - x34
  • Medium iron charge x25.000 - x28

Implants

• Limited Ocular Filter (+1 Perception) - x3
  • Limited Social Adaptation Chip (+1 Charisma) - x4
  • Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Upgrades SU-603 (3% reduction in power grid needs of modules requiring the Shield Upgrades skill) - x11

Modules

• Dark Blood Explosive Plating - x1
  • Shadow Serpentis Energized Thermal Membrane - x1
  • Shadow Serpentis Explosive Plating - x1

Abyssal Filaments

• Agitated Dark Filament - x1
  • Calm Abyssal Filaments Crate - x19
  • Calm Dark Filament - x7
  • Calm Electrical Filament - x1
  • Calm Exotic Filament - x9
  • Calm Firestorm Filament - x5
  • Calm Gamma Filament - x1
1 Like

Quick update

Preparations

After I’ve finished training a final important skill level yesterday that was needed for some of my planned fits I’ve finalized those fitting concepts and also completed some earlier and will create more the following days and probably later on as well when a new idea passes my mind.

Will see how they perform in action. The goal is to have fun flying very cheap expendable fits so both parties can have a chance even if the opponent is new, without either side investing much thus not being too serious or overwhelming, just some casual fun and splosions without worries.

Already prepared a huge stockpile of drones and ammunition at my brawler alt’s home station and will start buying some of each of my already completed fitting concepts and fly them home to be ready for brawl events and 1v1 duels as well.

Also prepared a fireworks and snowball showcase Gnosis as well to can have some additional entertainment before and/or after brawling events and maybe some of the duels as well.

Already received word from several interested capsuleers with whom will have some fun 1v1 duels in the future when we both have the time and as I recall they all are also interested in the brawl event when a proper opportunity arises when they also have time to participate.

Of course as the brawl event requires preferably at least five pilots but at absolute minimum three it might take longer to have a proper time when enough people are available so patience is required and be sure to let it known if you are interested in the brawl events.

Additional items added to the Rewards pool

Skillbooks

• Drone Durability
  • Gallente Frigate
  • Jury Rigging x2
  • Mass Production

Miscellaneous

• Decayed Medium Cap Battery Mutaplasmid
  • Decayed Medium Energy Neutralizer Mutaplasmid
  • Datacore - Gallentean Starship Engineering
1 Like

I’m in when you are ready. Let me know if you need help

1 Like

Had the first duels (no brawls yet but hopefully sooner or later that will come too). As expected the fights were one sided which I knew beforehand and regardless were fun for both of us. I’ve learned some stuff and had some pew pew in cheap fits, all went well. Thanks to my opponent @Insidious_Sainthood for the duels.

gf o7

Also earlier had the opportunity to get involved in killing a suspect freighter and its pod in Dodixie, completely unrelated to the brawl events and duels, just some random fun fact in case someone was wondering about those specific killmails.

1 Like

bumps.

Join up for some Pew!!!

I rarely sign in nowadays but the channel is still available all the time to organize your duels and if am on at the time for potential brawls events as well.

Free bump for a hard working content creator

1 Like

Still available

Free bumpage

1 Like

Still available

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.