Note: As this is a new initiative it might take time for it to take wind (if ever) so patience is required. Feel free to spread the word if you find it worth mentioning.
★ Kherub Angels public channel
Whenever you are ready for some action (private duels and/or the brawl event) join our public chat channel “” (without quotes, not case sensitive) and let others know. Also feel free to hang out in our public channel even if not currently (or at all) interested in the event / duels in general as it is for general chit-chat as well.
★ Frigate gang vs Primary target public brawl event
For now this event is planned to be an occasional activity without a specific schedule, occuring when there is enough demand at the moment when I also have the time to spare to form a fleet for it.
Currently the event is planned to take place in Gallente space, but depending on demand and my available time the event can be arranged at other locations as well as needed.
★ Private duels
Keep in mind that I have no way to regulate private duels so enter them at your own risk and be prepared to lose both your ship and pod if you are doing so!
Private duels obviously can occur anywhere that both parties are comfortable with visiting for the duel.
★ Brawl event summary
- An occasional fun in-game event with pew pew and social interaction
- Primarily aimed at new players but everyone is welcome
- To give a slight taste of PvP and small fleet ops, in hisec, without committing much time, effort or ISK, without having to join a specific corp or alliance
Note: This is not about education (teaching or training PvP), just to have some mindless fun.
★ Brawl event benefits
- Fun and experience.
- Learning to be able to let it go, not be afraid of ship (and potentially pod) loss and PvP in general.
- A killmail if successfully destroying the Primary target.
- Final blow dealer can choose from the rewards pool (if successfully destroying the Primary target).
- Top damage dealer (or second best if the top damage dealer also dealt the final blow) can choose from the rewards pool (if successfully destroying the Primary target).
★ Primary target
- Piloted by @Widowmaker_Geten-Gogiko a ~6 mil SP alpha with maxed drone skills for the clone state
- Will not use tackle (scrams, disruptors or webs; thus you can always warp out, but do so in time not when too late, still consider your ship as if it will explode!)
- Will not use overheating, implants or boosters
- Will not target nor attack pods (still warp out quick and dock up ASAP)
- Can be one of many ships and fits, will always be revealed beforehand what ship you will fight or even discuss which one to fight
- Only one limited engagement (duel invite, at the beginning of) each fight (thus if you let the timer expire then you’re out of the current fight)
- Will warp out of the engagement if and as needed if not prevented to do so
★ Frigate gang
- T1 frigates only
- No restriction on modules, implants or boosters
- Only fly what you can afford to lose, including implants (treat your ship and pod as being lost!)
- Preferably keep your fit cheap unless you don’t mind losing your more expensive stuff
- If you are fairly sure you will lose your ship then insure it before the engagement
- Despite all efforts to avoid such, be vigilant and watch out for gankers, baiters and other disturbances
- Keep your safeties on green and NEVER shoot suspects or criminals (unless you are ready to fight them and potentially lose)
- Despite the title you can kite as well if you want, not just brawl, fight however you wish to
- The gang can be any number of ships within reason and the Primary target will be altered accordingly if and as needed
All killmails (both kills and losses) of the Primary target will be posted to and can be viewed on the zKillboard of the Primary target’s pilot at the below link.
Note: Obviously not every killmail is from brawl events or 1v1 duels.
★ Rewards pool (up to date list, choose from here)
Pick up location: Vittenyn (Sinq Laison region, Gallente space)
Various SKINs (Can be remote activated!)
Donated by @Drago_Shouna at an earlier date
- Bantam Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x1
- Celestis Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x2
Donated by @Uriel_the_Flame (Kherub Angels corporation)
- Gallente Shuttle Exoplanets Hunter SKIN - x18
- Incursus Exoplanets Hunter SKIN (Permanent) - x1
- Women’s Capsuleer Elite XV Cap - x4
- Women’s Capsuleer Elite XV T-Shirt - x3
- Small iron charge x25.000 - x34
- Medium iron charge x25.000 - x28
- Drone Durability - x1
- Gallente Frigate - x1
- Jury Rigging - x2
- Mass Production - x1
- Limited Ocular Filter (+1 Perception) - x3
- Limited Social Adaptation Chip (+1 Charisma) - x4
- Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Upgrades SU-603 (3% reduction in power grid needs of modules requiring the Shield Upgrades skill) - x11
- Dark Blood Explosive Plating - x1
- Shadow Serpentis Energized Thermal Membrane - x1
- Shadow Serpentis Explosive Plating - x1
- Agitated Dark Filament - x1
- Calm Abyssal Filaments Crate - x19
- Calm Dark Filament - x7
- Calm Electrical Filament - x1
- Calm Exotic Filament - x9
- Calm Firestorm Filament - x5
- Calm Gamma Filament - x1
- Decayed Medium Cap Battery Mutaplasmid - x1
- Decayed Medium Energy Neutralizer Mutaplasmid - x1
- Datacore - Gallentean Starship Engineering - x1
★ Guides and giveaways
Check out our giveaways and guides at: