Duo WH jack of all trades

Hi! Let me start by prefacing that I’m a noob at the game and that I can’t dedicate huge amounts of time to it, so I’m trying to squeeze as much fun as possible from my play sessions. I don’t want to min-max, but just to be flexible enough to have some variation while playing.

Me and my friend (recently started, I’m omega and he’s not) are trying to find a good jack of all trades setup for wh exploration. The aim would be to be able to:

• Scan undefended pirate relic sites (I think they’re called pirate sites)
  • Complete C1/C2 combat sites, and C1 (possibly C2, but not required) relic sites with enemies (sleeper sites if I understand correctly)
  • Have combat probes to hunt for players should we encounter some during our scanning efforts

I came up with these two setups, I would fly a Harbringer (starting at T1 and upgrading as my skills improve) to tank and dps, and he would fly a scanning Gnosis (with also some offensive capabilities). I’d really like some feedback on the fits, especially the Gnosis. If you think that other ships (with similar training requirements) can do the job better, please suggest them! Here are the fits:

[Harbinger, Harbinger Basic Pvp]
Heat Sink I
Heat Sink I
Damage Control I
Multispectrum Energized Membrane I
Multispectrum Coating I
1600mm Steel Plates I

X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Medium Capacitor Booster I

Focused Medium Pulse Laser I
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Trimark Armor Pump I

Infiltrator I x5
Acolyte I x5

Ultraviolet M x6
Xray M x6
Navy Cap Booster 400 x3

[Gnosis, Gnosis]
Medium Armor Repairer I
Reactive Armor Hardener
800mm Steel Plates I
Multispectrum Coating I
Layered Coating I

Relic Analyzer I
Initiated Compact Warp Scrambler
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Cap Recharger I
Medium Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier

425mm AutoCannon I
425mm AutoCannon I
425mm AutoCannon I
425mm AutoCannon I
Expanded Probe Launcher I
Corpum C-Type Medium Energy Nosferatu

Medium Emission Scope Sharpener I
Medium Memetic Algorithm Bank I

Warrior I x5

I like having both able to run the sites solo, handle scanning, and a cloak if possible. It’s been awhile but I’m sure this still checks out, look into running two gilas.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.