Gnosis exploration w/h data,relic Gallente Fitting ideas

Any ideas welcome, fits for a Gallente gnosis for w/h exploration, data,relic pos solo so defence in mind as well, tricky ! Pls help

Should be in the fittings discussion area. But you are looking for a Gallente fit setup for a Gnosis?

I would go rails, web, relic II, Data II, MWD, Warpdisruptor.

Go armor tank, or armor rep tank. You have the lows to do it.

Be sure to bling it so however inevitably pops it gets a chance at some nice loot.

I’m no fitting expert, and you did not give us enough information on what type of relic/data sites…

Will you do combat sleeper relic/data sites or only non-comat faction relic/data sites?

I assumed you do not want combat so I made this.

[Gnosis, *Simulated Gnosis]
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Sensor Booster II
Relic Analyzer II
Data Analyzer II
Burst Jammer II
Scan Rangefinding Array II

Improved Cloaking Device II
Sisters Core Probe Launcher
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Nosferatu II

Medium Memetic Algorithm Bank I
Medium Emission Scope Sharpener I

Republic Fleet Warrior x5
Vespa EC-600 x5

ECCM Script x1
Targeting Range Script x1
Scan Resolution Script x1
Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16
Nanite Repair Paste x672
Core Scanner Probe I x16

Cloak to scan the WH when you enter without being visible. Neuts to get any warp scramblers off of you if you happen to get caught, and a Nos just incase you run out of cap using your neuts/armor repair.

MWD To travel in between the cans. Burst jammer with 15km as another self defense mechanism. Sensor booster to help you lock up stuff a bit faster since it’s really slow with the cloak.

This is an armor tanked Gnosis, but the inertial stab/nanofiber puts you at 2.91 align time with good skills, which is very fast and may give you time to warp off if a T3C decloaks on you.

Medium ancil repair to keep you alive long enough for your neuts/jammer to work. (Remember to overheat it)

And the rigs for data/relic analyzer so you don’t end up failing every hack.

Main medium drones are EC-600 for another layer of self defense, and the other is faction Warrior drones just incase an overconfident frigate like an Astero thinks they can take you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.