Dust 514 Email

Hello,

Who can we contact if we did not receive this email about registering our previous characters? I’ve not received any such email and I’m curious if there are others in the same situation?

I think you have had to be registered on this page:

Maybe check in SPAM folder also.

1 Like

Go here https://www.ccpgames.com/projectnova/veterans/ and fill that out.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I had already registered on that site and checked my spam incase, nothing there. However using the second link I received an error that it’s not found in the database, which is odd because I can still login to my playstation account I used for DUST514.

Not to worry, found a support email. Hopefully they can sort it out.

Thanks for the replies!

1 Like

So I am in a similar situation. The GM I spoke to said that I would have had to have been signed up for the DUST 514 newsletter in order for that page to know about your account.

I received that response as well but they have also asked for the character name to see what they can do.

This is annoying as the email I’m providing IS the email attached to both my EVE account and my playstation account. Which also have exclusive veteran and collectible rewards attached to them. That’s part of the reason I bought EVE: Collector’s Edition in the first place…

I have registered Rowdy Railgunner and M1A1 Blaster Master as veterans. Can’t wait to see you fools on the battlefield.

I highly doubt they will migrate that to the new game. But one can always hope :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.