DutchGunner - CSM 15

While I’m not a fan of suicide ganking, I do think it has a place in EVE and should be possible. The risk-reward and loss for the attacker(s) and the victim(s) could use tweaking. It is a very difficult thing to balance though, so I would happily listen to both sides and combine those with the statistics, to improve upon the current situation.

Thank you very much. I will need every vote I can get, in order to have a chance at getting on the CSM.

I’ve been contacted by people where it basicly comes down to this:

“We see that you are running for CSM and we are willing to vote for you. However you will have to pay us”

Let me be frank and clear: I will not buy votes as that is not what the CSM is about. If you want me on the CSM, I will be happy with your vote, even if it is at #10. Don’t abuse the CSM campaign in an attempt to make isk or money. That’s not the type of candidate that I am and that’s not how I want to get on the CSM.

2 Likes

They been contacting lots of us, pretty well the same message

m

I suppose it was to be expected. Just wanted to go public with my position on those offers.

I wish to be a candidate of integrity and be voted in instead of trying to buy my way in.

Thank you for everyone that voted for me! That was a big, but pleasant, suprise; to see me start with 690 #1 votes. I’m not going to lie, I’m sad that my run ended with me at #17. At the same time though, for a first time runner, I have done amazingly well and I will be back to run for CSM again.

Congratulations and best of luck to the CSM15 members and for all the other candidates and those who want to run for CSM: see you next year!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.