Dwindling numbers?

Fixed

recruit some more players who will be more dedicated to your corporation? maybe they’re just getting bored of mining.

Mining surly is not our “cause” it is simply what that set of people’s wanted to do, sadly, admittingly, I think this could extend far beyond corp given sample size, was my thought.

then it seems like the issue is that there’s nothing that holds players to your corporation.

you are not understanding or trolling. They didn’t leave corp. they just no longer log on. They didn’t want to go on the pvp fleets or etc just miners that space out on rocks all day. How is this hard to comprehend? They are LEAVING THE GAME.

yeah, and I’ve already addressed that. maybe they’re just getting bored of the game. I know i would be if all I did was log in and do nothing but lazily mine and do nothing else.

overall the population of playerbase has been increasing.

https://eve-offline.net/?server=tranquility

For the love of the :eggplant:Eggplant Goddess :eggplant:, please change that from a code block into a block quote so it’s actually readable.

From

thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

to

thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Or just don’t use a block at all - use regular letters (we can read those just fine)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.