The following adjustments have been made to asteroids throughout the universe of New Eden:
- High Sec Asteroids:
- Pyroxeres, Omber & Kernite quantities reduced.
- Low Sec Asteroids:
- Veldspar, Scordite, Pyroxeres, Plagioclase, Jaspet, Hemorphite & Hedbergite quantities reduced.
- Null Sec Asteroids:
- Scordite, Omber, Kernite, Jaspet, Hemorphite, Hedbergite, Gneiss, Dark Ochre, Crokite & Arkonor quantities reduced.
- Bistot quantity increased.
- Ore Anomalies spawned from Sovereignty Industry Index upgrades:
- Level 1, 2 & 3 respawn times adjusted.
- All variations of Crokite in all levels replaced with the equivalent yield variation of Kernite.
- Gneiss, Dark Ochre & Spodumain quantities reduced.
The removal of crokite from belts and anoms is going to mean that there is effectively no good source of zydrine in nullsec. This will mean that almost nothing will be built. We need to address this to CCP in the immediate sense.