Economy crash

Yes and then also the ships prices got raised by a lot, so in the end, we dont get more. :3

Do you replace ships frequently?

It’s been 2 weeks and the game’s economy hasn’t crashed. What’s going on? Did the prophet @Z_J lie to us? Is it possible that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about?? How could this be!!

2 Likes

Just wait for one more nerf, and crash will happen!

1 Like

in small scale pvp yes. The market has reacted badly already, and many miner alts are turned offline as they do not bring the isk they should. With belts smaller then hs ones 0.0 mining is changeing, and with the moon being changed aswell we may see yet another negativ change. The less players we have the more the market will react badly. As far as I see it, Miners bring the ore for ships. witch means they mine isk. They buy plex for there multi accounts, witch means pvpers who most of the time are isk negative, sell to get isk. WIth less miners plex will get effected and with that pvps will have less isk for the ships. Combined with the higher prices means they will be more reluctend to risk those. In the end we wount see more wars what ccp wants ot even ressource wars. ( tribiute has nice and nearly sees no mining since its so dangerous to live there ) So in the end this nerf just will make the game more grindy and nothing else. Rorquals still have the same mining power just cant use it anymore. And supcap miners get annyoed by constant laser resets. And also now i just drown in base minerals as the only bottleneck is nox :confused: i dont know but seems not a good change in the end.

I’m not seeing this change in nullsec. Can you show me some actual numbers?

Belt mining has never been popular in 0.0. Almost all mining has come from Ore Anomalies, which I’m not seeing any significant changes in.

Can you define “react badly”? When people leave the market, it just means that I make more in profits since I’m stocking more to plug holes that are left alone. It also means I can control the market better overall.

I don’t see how any of these are connected. Ratting in nullsec hasn’t really changed at all. You can still make a very solid amount of isk/hr by ratting with a Dominix. That source of ISK has not been changed at all, so I don’t know why “that pvps will have less isk”.

My alliance of 600+ active players have not really changed their opinions about this. Prices have gone up like 2-4% for some items, but overall, they haven’t changed enough that people care. Do you have any evidence to support this or are you just saying things out of your ass?

If you’re drowning in base minerals, maybe you should look into using those minerals to produce things? Just a thought. Also, you know there are Ores that provide a lot of Nox, right? If you can’t mine enough of it on your own, you can always purchase it from the market.

1 Like

you talk so much bs its not even funny, LOL someone like you cant be helped. No big change?

I’m not seeing this change in nullsec. Can you show me some actual numbers?
well my closer friends alone are about 30 accounts what got shut down, including mine as they dont serve any purpose atm. For the overall numbers youd have to ask ccp.

Belt mining has never been popular in 0.0. Almost all mining has come from Ore Anomalies, which I’m not seeing any significant changes in.
Really? No signigicant change… wait a 90% nerf on the total amount in an ano isnt significant. Or the fact you remove the ore what gives you the bottleneck mineral Nocxium.
mkayyyy

Can you define “react badly”? When people leave the market, it just means that I make more in profits since I’m stocking more to plug holes that are left alone. It also means I can control the market better overall.
you want to stockpile what? an empty sell order? With what? unless you had a big one you wount be able to make the stuff to sell it.

2-4% for some items in price change is bs, a caracall was sold for 7 mil now its up to 12 mil.
and there are many other items what got a nice price increase.

and to the last part of you: Without nocxium you cant make ships or modules. And i dont tink you know the scale of what we talk id need to move in. JFing minerals is cancer as they cant be compressed and they take a lot of space, plus its redicules expensive, and not really someting i want to do in this scale, just to much paper work. The normal belts take a week to refill, so the amount is super small and with the fact that a belt mostly now contains akonor and bistot you get a overflow of base minerals like trit pyrite mexa and isogen.

1 Like

Oh perfect. You and your friends were the excessive multi-boxers that CCP were targeting with this change. Sounds like it did exactly what it was intended to do.

Good thing CCP didn’t push through a 90% reduction. Though I guess it is if you want to overly exaggerate.

I’m having absolutely no problem filling my orders. I don’t know what problem you are having, but you’re doing some pathetically wrong.

Oh wow, a caracal is now 12m. The game is ending, say it ain’t so!

Nox still exists though. You just need to flex your connections and make some trades and deals with people who’ve got a steady supply of it.

1 Like

Creating a shortage of resources will require more inter-regional trade and transport, and there will be more demand for good sources of scarse ores.

Both of those things provide opportunity for more pvp and more conflict.

That’s good, not bad.

3 Likes

“Oh perfect. You and your friends were the excessive multi-boxers that CCP were targeting with this change. Sounds like it did exactly what it was intended to do.”
A they didnt do that, as they just wanted less ore on the market.
B IM not really multiboxing. ( the cases what really mattered where with rorquals but o well :stuck_out_tongue: )

“Good thing CCP didn’t push through a 90% reduction. Though I guess it is if you want to overly exaggerate.”
Its not, not by a tiney bit. Show me how much you know about anos and there size. When you change a roid from 350k mÂł - 500k mÂł down to 3,5k mÂł. Anyone who scanned knows how bad they nerfed the ano size.

“I’m having absolutely no problem filling my orders. I don’t know what problem you are having, but you’re doing some pathetically wrong.”
I think your just a big talk, a show off, nothing going for yourself. You didnt say a true fact as of yet. Only big words without meaning.

“Oh wow, a caracal is now 12m. The game is ending, say it ain’t so!”
Was to proof your talking wrong stuff. And no its not ending, yet it will not lead to more pvp and this was CCP main reasoning to add more connections to wh and so forth. Yet with prices going up on ships and modules the players most of the time will be less willing to risk them.

“Nox still exists though. You just need to flex your connections and make some trades and deals with people who’ve got a steady supply of it.”
No one has that as there isnt enough of it atm available to feed the market, what is purposely so as they want to drain stockpiles.

"Creating a shortage of resources will require more inter-regional trade and transport, and there will be more demand for good sources of scarse ores.

Both of those things provide opportunity for more pvp and more conflict.

That’s good, not bad."
It doesnt, as those transports are vital and with super high pricess you will see them save and sound. unless you want to get dread bombed. We will see how the game will fare, but i dont see positiv changes of yet. And to the conflict part, i think it will not change much about those.

All I’m seeing is tears because you can’t go AFK on rocks and making 100m/hr with zero effort, kid. Keep crying though, your tears are delicious.

Oh, and the hilariously wrong “i build the ships you pvp with” mentality is adorable.

4 Likes

:slight_smile: sure my friend. No one goes afk in 0.0 or you die :smiley: but okey. Also 100m/hr mkay. Yeah thats WH space your talking about not 0.0. But shows that you dont know anything about it, your a lier and a show off. No tears :slight_smile: im happy but simply bring my opinion here. I do rat in carriers etc, most off all i enjoy pvp.

And i do build those, or i used to :smiley: sold a lot in jita, could check if your name is on it :smiley:

see you ingame fly save :smiley:

also PS: getting to a personal level of arguments shows that you have none, and since you lack those you try to hide it with those aqusations :slight_smile:

Look, kid.
You can either (1) grow a brain and accept that the changes are coming and learn to roll with the punches, or (2) keep bitching and crying, only to begrudgingly adapt to it anyway.

In four months, we’re all gonna look back and realize that these chang didn’t kill the game and you’ll still be mining like the worthless trash you are. You can accept this, or you can go ahead and contract me everything you own and quit the game. Choice is your’s, but the changes are coming either way.

Edit, I love that you go so triggered that you resorted to filling your comment with emojis to try and hide that you were triggered. Thanks for the salt.

4 Likes

and even more personal level attacks in the lack of arguments :slight_smile:
Its sad as you seem to miss the point of the arguments of mine.

but in your words. I see its pointless to talk with you, as you seem to lack manors or any decency.

Your arguments can be summed up into crying about how the game is going to die. Which is wrong, like it has been for every change to mining since the start of the game.

You are just another miner trash who thinks they are more important than they are. Trash like you should really know your place and understand that you don’t have any impact in the game. Spreading doomsday cries and threatening the end of the game like you’ve been all thread long just shows how little you actually know about the game.

1 Like

Look, you call miner trash and me, cause your mad of the lack of arguments. Im not crying nore did i say in a single word the game dies. You on hte other hand seem to be in a state of madness. For no reason. I dont think Tests Lead will be happy with such representation of there members. So id suggest you a different tone and one within the rules that CCP has. Getting on a personal level is not a thing this community needs nore do i want to speak with such a person. Wash your tounge and learn how to behalf in public.

Let’s put your weak trash game aside and put some money where your mouth is.

15b says three months after the change, you’ll still be mining along, the game won’t have died, and people will still be pvping like normal. None of your doom and gloom ■■■■ like:

And all of the rest of your bitching is meaningless.

15b says the smart players of the community will adapt and trash like you will realize it’s not as bad as you thought it was.

3 Likes

Choco i dont see doom and gloom but facts as the market got chaotic, with mineral being drained and pricess exploding. You not even active playing the game so stop talking as youd know whats going on.
And all of this spam doenst hide the fact you went way to far.

You can call it what you want, i see it as my statements. If you dont like em, then sorry but thats nothing of my concern. This is a place where all can put there thoughts and words in, and no one needs to suit your favor or should be conerned with your thoughts. Your toxic and a wana be elite pvper, even though it seems your far of a real pvper. All i can see is fleet spamed killmails. Anyhow, i wish you the best of luck with this high horse attiude.

15b. Come on.

Put you money where your mouth is. Or shut up and admit that the changes aren’t that bad and you’re bitching over nothing because in three months you’ll still be mining like the trash you are.

Why are you running the instant someone calls you out to put down some skin?

Look at the fuckingbacktracking.

15b.right here, right now.
Admit the change isn’t as bad as you are claiming, or put down that 15b and take the bet.

2 Likes

I dont know what your nummbers are but okey, as you dont have anything to add to the main topic id consider you spam. :slight_smile:

No one was talking about that there will not be mining. My points are that the patch missed to target the main culprit for the mass ore and that the changes did turn away many people. As they are paying customers I think CCP cares.

To your overall toxic behaviour I will only say this, if you think its fine to get down to a perosnal attacking level then your misstaken. No one with manors or decency needs to do so, or someone with real arguments. All i can see is your complaining that we disagree with the changes or are concerned about them. What is mental as its our personal opinion and none of your buisness. You may find arguments for or against them but to become insulting is not to be tollerated.

Grow some manors and learn to accept not everyone thinks alike you.