Economy crash

15b.

If you are so sure of your position, this is an easy no effort 15b in your pocket.

2 Likes

What ever you trying to say it doesnt make sense to me. 15 billion on what? o:O are you high or drunk?

If the changes are as bad as you claim, I’ll give you 15b.no questions, just a straight transfer into your character’s wallet.

If the changes aren’t as bad as you claim and the game keeps moving on, you owe me 15b. Simple.

You’ve been crying and complaining about how pvpers won’t have ships to fly, how the prices will go so high that people will be reluctant to buy ships, and that it will kill the game by turning it into a giant grind fest. I’m saying you’re full ofshit and none of the changes are as bad as you say it is.

2 Likes

A i did not and your makeing those things up.

You can send me your isk if you want but your not active to i guess you dont have much?
But then id rather prefer not to be dealing with someone of your sort. PVP anytime though :slight_smile:

I sayed the prices are going up what they are clearly doing. And yes it will discurage some of buying them as easy as they need to rat longer to be able to afford those. This is a logical conclusion out of the current market changes. It was sayed by so many that there will be more pvp, but this fact counters that. And no there still will be pvp and there will be to the last day of eve. And this day doesnt seem to be near. I dont agree with the first post that the game will die, but it dont see it becoming better either.

If youd be reading the new changes more closely you would know that the changes to market will have an big impact yet again, and then the moon ore change will have one more, and this patch is closeing in. So we might see even further and more extrem shifts in it. But only time will tell.

Are you calling yourself a liar?

Let’s make it sweeter. 20b. You shut up and admit the changes aren’t as bad as you claim, or take the bet.

1 Like

Wanna bet it won’t?

1 Like

1 Like

well shows me you dont own 0.0 space :smiley:

ps to all who think its so easy, why did ranger regiment loose there space then? :smiley: and many others :3 hmm

Ranger Regiment is an alliance filled with botters who were happy to move to another region where they would be less bothered.

They didn’t “loose” their space, they left to find other space that was quieter and safer to krab in without dealing with nullsec-political warfare.

2 Likes

we shoot them dead thats why and it will be the reason why they now move to test :stuck_out_tongue: have fun with cowards in your ranks, they could not saveguard and thats why they lost there space.

Wanna take a bet on that?

1 Like

Dude just stop talking, first its not in the topic and second i was in the fleet where we removed them. YOu can talk much your not even playing atm. So pls :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’m saying you’re taking events out of context. But then again, I don’t expect irrelevant linemember from Horde to know much more.

1 Like

Sure my friend. Hope to one day see you back ingame. :smiley: until then fly save

So there was no gameplay before mining (specifically ore amounts) was buffed in 2011/2012? I thought I remembered a large increase to certain ores back in the day.

3 Likes

If only you knew…

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile: and for the most part I also dont carer :smiley: like not at all.

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!

you dont have a carer? well THAT explains a lot tbvh… you probably should have one…

I think an economy crash would be awesome. It’s not like you have to feed your kids or something, it’s a game and shaking up things heavily might lead to a lot of very interesting dynamics.

1 Like