EDENCOM is Destroying Logistics

Its actually hourly as I have jumped into a system only to undock and see its now jammed

You’re one to talk about adapting and overcoming you literally live in high sec.

Mei Chu-ANN is an alt dude who’s one role is scouting :smiley:

It only appears this way because the chokepoints are noticeable. It is literally something like 1/3 of all of low sec across the entire universe… and flips back and forth every down time so you can’t even plan around it. Meaning I’m running some obscure route 40 light years from Jita and my cynos are still running into completely empty systems with EDENCOM jammers.

Jan & Ignoiton both cyno Jammed other routes are blocked by Trig invasions. Worst part is no intel you have to jump a toon there to see its jamed.

Answer pull my toons out of Null and start killing all of Eden Com and train guns on cyno toons to get Trig standings.

Sorry HS haulers but cyno jammers are the biggest undocumented nerf.

Oh, no, the Eve universe might start to feel big again.

1 Like

And it is a stupid plan. The level of stupidity and laziness CCP has been showing recently is incredible.

There’s no way you actually use a jump freighter. Jita runs still take an hour one-way, even with the fatigue bonus.

Now, it’s just that hour of actual travel plus even more time maneuvering cynos. Jump freight is just as much waiting but with twice the clicks as simply gating your cruiser across the universe.

I mean wtf is this:
2020-09-17 (1)

Well, finally I think you have the same right to complain as everyone who had to omit any system because of standings or security status.

:woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Well at least this seems to be balancing off against the rough deal hisec industrialists have had.

When I look at this I feel less inclined to complain about quantum cores, though I still think that this will result in hardly any structures in hisec, but if we can compete using NPC stations then I am happy. Which might be the impact of this.

I guess when I get back from Cyberpunk 2077 I will be able to see whether it is worth subbing again.

I just hope that CCP keeps doing this.

1 Like

It looks similar to visual bug related with final liminality systems when one character on account was logged in such system, and then to switch characters used “log off to character selection screen” instead quit the game and restart.

The other character when undocked observed triglavian weather effects displayed on HUD even in completely unrelated and non-invaded solar system elsewhere.

The effects were not applied to the ship - just displayed over HUD like above.

If you use “log off to character selection screen” to switch alts it is worth to check if the system is really jammed (quit the game client and restart). Maybe this is similar visual bug.

In all probability, I’ve been flying JFs longer than you’ve been playing Eve.

Wonder why this would frustrate anyone?

Looks like an EDENCOM issue, not a CCP one. You don’t like the jammers? Go kill them! Nothing stopping you.

The base problem is the stubborn obsession with Jita that the EVE population has.

So yes, in the age of Trig it is hard to move everything to Jita.

3 Likes

It comes and goes and I honestly dont know if someone is killing the Jammers or they are taken away. Very random though you have minutes once its open to lite your cyno

I respect your context… but I certainly don’t use log off more than occasionally, and I had no idea about the similar issue.

This was a random system deep in Amarr space that I was just passing through to find a workable middle point.

Nothing but empire navy fleets that annihilate industrials without sweating.

We are not talking about a few chokepoints, we are talking about hourly randomized installations. It costs us 20m isk in fuel per jump, and a profit margin of a few million does not fund an army of cynos strong enough to wage faction war against edencom. seriously.

I like your tack.

Jita is our Amazon, forcing everyone to charge reasonable prices because scalpers are underbid. On the other hand, division, chaos, and war make things interesting.

But somebody tell that to the members of our alliances. Everyone procures in Jita, and nobody moves freight to the edge of hisec for the expensive jump apparatus to operate with reasonable predictability. Really the key would be distribution points on low sec border systems operated by hi sec freight empires. They’d have to make some profit, but the current meta is all but threatening to eliminate standard freighters from the economy. Niarja is a perfect example.

Make sense, in EVE ? :rofl:
Nothing makes sense in EVE, from the ships stopping on a dime and not needing to put ships in orbit before docking to traveling across solar systems without using an orbit around the sun.
If you play EVE while understanding that it’s a cluster-F no one wants to fix you’ll have a better time and won’t complain so much.