Edencom/Trig negative 0.0

I just recently returned and in attempt to reach an agent past a system warning me that Edencom is there i decided to look within that system at each of the gates (in my vette) and see if my -0.0 would provoke an attack. I couldn’t find them to verify if -0.0 makes me a threat.

Does anyone know if it does?

1 Like

0.0 standings with Edencom, they will not attack you as I understand.

Trig, even at 0.0 they will attack, scram you and pod you.

1 Like

Most appreciated, thanks

If you show as -0.0, rather than just 0.0 or no standings, EDENCOM will attack you. You can kill (or contribute to killing) rogue drones or drifters in Pochven space to get your EDENCOM standings up without taking a hit to Trig standings- in fact, Trigs will like you more, too.

3 Likes

I appreciate the information comrade, thanks!

2 Likes

Hey, this tutorial might help you. You can fix standings cheap and fast

Thanks, will check it out

Just found another helpful video. This one is actually doing the same thing, killing rogue drones but it takes a different approach. Drones found at the WH entrance - I haven’t been looking there so far.

1 Like

I get this standing on all my characters who undock, once you understand how to do it it really just takes like 10-20 minutes (and a little bit of training if the character is completely new).

If people can do the “you really should do the 50 mission long SOE epic story line for standing dontyouknow”, they can do this as well.

1 Like

You do it by destroying rogue drones or other method?

Just kill a rogue drone, you don’t need any sort of dps for it. If you have 15 dps on your ranged drones you’re good. I generally use this for it without even having drones 4. I first check to see if there’s a Rogue drone anom, if not then just start Dscanning for some.

[Maulus, Maulus Pochven]

Nanofiber Internal Structure I

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Peripheral Compact Target Painter
F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
Small Shield Extender I

Drone Link Augmentor I
Drone Link Augmentor I

Warrior I x4

1 Like

Edencom are good. Trigs are bad. mmmkay…

And ofcourse, the UniWiki Getting positive Triglavian and EDENCOM standings - EVE University Wiki

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.