[EDENCOM] Update

As I said if anything else occurs to me then I’d let you know .

The ship classes assigned to each clade I think supports the idea of a progression in time . From damavik and drekavac to the larger crewed rodiva and leshak finally to the kikimora and vedmak .

The only other oddities Ive noticed about the map is if you align the areas associated with the clades as compared to the empires . The map would align archee left , kino top and svarog right . A diffrent alignment to the possible ’ time ’ map . If there are 2 alignments then its fair to assume there is maybe 3 possible alignments to the map . If one is time and one space , whos to guess what that third alignment would represent .

Im also unsure on how to define the phases of the time map if it is such . Is it present , past and ancient past or past , present and possible future ?

Again I wish everyone the best of luck in there continued attempts to defend New Eden .

Bit out of context, but this video is F-ing AWESOME! :open_mouth:

Would you be interested to do a video for FW Calmil? :smiley: (if yes hit me ingame with a message)

spoiler we get into caldari faction warfare too, there will be some videos, just poke me ingame :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working on a EDENCOM Cartoon Series…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.