Scrap Metal V
Metallurgy V
Science V
Shield Op V
Tactical Shield V
Mining Barge V
Exhumers IV
Spaceship Command V

Great Ice Miner, made me a ton of isk back when I was farming Ice. I am looking for decent offer, I know what he is worth if I extract him, so it would need to match that, I am online now, and willing to pay the transfer fee and accept all the rules CCP has in place. Let me know, you can PM this char. or leave a message here on the forums I will check in periodically.

Thanks!

8b isk ready online now

9 billion and I transfer now :slight_smile:

can u login game? i am in game

Just sent you a convo request

I have accepted Captainamazing offer of 8.5 billion isk, as soon as I receive the isk and account name I will start the transfer.

isk and acc send~

Isk received, account name received, transfer started.

Dear t***************,

You have chosen to transfer the character Dreaden Star to the account named c++++++++++1.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

ye ok
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.