Electus Matari found not guilty of all piracy and of all anti-Imperial movement

What / Who is Electus Matari ?

You are quite right, Ms. Rella.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree with both of you.

2 Likes

I know you do, my dear Husband, and so I have refrained from speaking in your thread.

2 Likes

Aw, but itā€™s getting fun in there! Mizzy is mad and several Minmatar are actually considering the realities of an immediate, or even staggered regular emancipation.

But Iā€™ll respect your decision not to. You know Iā€™ll be the first one on the front line to tear them a new one if it really comes down to it. I just really donā€™t want to have to do that - it will mess up my hair for at least a few decades.

4 Likes

Pilot Newelle I donā€™t appreciate you taking my quote out of context to fit your narrative.

Just to clear up the record I believe there can be peace between our nations but it would require a great deal of political will and substantial philosophical changes on both sides. I donā€™t see that happening in the current situation but Iā€™ve learned to never say never.

Hardly very angry, you just perpetually disappoint me with your dishonesty, Aldrith. Itā€™s sadness on behalf of both you and everyone else, at this point. You know full well no oneā€™s after moving a nationā€™s worth of people, yet that is your ā€œbut this is impossibleā€ argument, and you try to curtail any real solutions by putting forth the ridiculous demand that neither side will have to change, which you also know is completely impossible.

You and I both know youā€™re not that daft, so itā€™s just soā€¦ tragic to watch. Distractions and obfuscation, rather than earnestly acknowledging the reality of today and the staggering hardships both sides will have to endure if any realistic solution is to be pursued, for the good of the future.

Itā€™s saddening because I would rather live with the possibility that you donā€™t harbor merely ill intent, but you keep showing that is all you wish for.

Lord Vaari,

I donā€™t understand, why do you discuss slavery with minmatars.
You, of course, can decrease or increase the amount of slaves, and that will be completely your problem and your policies, butā€¦

ā€¦ but if someone will reduce number of slaves just because of Minmatars demanded that after the attack, that will show that they are weaklings, who submitted to the will of the bullies. For Caldari such sort of behavior is considered highly disgracing. But what about the Empire? What do your people think about submitting to the will of outsider bullies?

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
SPROT, CMC,
Caldari State

Under that logic the Gallante shouldnā€™t return your homeworld because you ask for it, it should only be taken with blood. I donā€™t believe you really believe that.

2 Likes

10 June YC110 we liberated Caldari Prime with blood, and that day is one of the greatest State holidays.

GLORY TO THE STATE!

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
SPROT, CMC,
Caldari State

1 Like

Gods and spirits now itā€™s trying to dictate what people can discuss as if the IGS were its own personal property.

It would be sadly amusing if it werenā€™t so disgusting.

4 Likes

Awesome, EM rocks. Not guilty and I didnā€™t even know people where investigating, but this explains that guy in a long coat and hat hanging around my hangar.

Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography and Virtual Anthropology.
The Chair of Experimental Serendipity,
Lecturer in Approximate Accuracy.

I also have fun titles to show off, like Kim

4 Likes

Areā€¦ are you a wizard?

3 Likes

Wait, aintā€™ large chuncks of Caldari prime still controlled by the Gallente?

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately, we were betrayed by Gallentes once again and now these oppressors have parts of our homeworld. But we will return. We are Caldari. We always return.

In fact, it was the greatest mistake of Tibus Heth that he trusted gallente when they signed with Foiritan treaty in YC110. Because gallente have violated it just five years later in YC115 with their ā€œOperation Highlanderā€.

The conclusion is simple: one shall not trust Gallente. One shall NEVER trust Gallente. Their peace treaties, truces and promises donā€™t worth even a piece of paper they are written on.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

1 Like

Wherein I present the evidence that Electus Matari are indeed pirates and/or scoundrels:

I once saw a then Electus Matari member attend a party wearing an admittedly rather fetching outfit including a leather corset, knee high boots, and a hat worn at a rakish angle.

Frankly I was greatly surprised they even made those in Gottiiā€™s size.

Lord Vaari, your judgement in this is demonstrably wrong.

Just last night Captain Daphiti and I dispatched Buffalo Billl, a member of EM, from an Imperial outpost in Tzvi. You do not need to look much further than their combat activities to see they anti-Imperial.

Maaaybe, or maybe they are just fancy stuff. Like kims, infact I think everyone should have fancy titles.

3 Likes

ā€œWe come for our peopleā€?

3 Likes

We come for our property.