Electus Matari found not guilty of all piracy and of all anti-Imperial movement

Esteemed Lady Newelle.

My judgement is not wrong.

1 Like

Then you must demonstrate how attacks against Amarr military installations and pilots defending such installations are not anti-Imperial activities?

4 Likes

Part of faction warfare toy war. I intentionally feft this outside of my investigation. All sides are full of pirates and those who change sides as they please.

1 Like

So you left out EM aggression against Imperial assets and militia in your ā€˜investigationā€™. How convenient.

What you think about the war in the Bleaks and Devoid is irrelevant. These people are attacking Imperial facilities and itā€™s defenders - anti-Imperial activity of the most obvious nature.

I understand your exile from Providence has been difficult, Lord Vaari, but your grasp of reality is slipping dangerously.

7 Likes

The effing hell is this now?

2 Likes

Not guilty of ā€œany criminal activity towards our glorious Empireā€.

Whatā€™s he on and where can I get some?

3 Likes

Donā€™t take the IGS too seriously, Elle. According to the previous iteration, Iā€™m an ā€œSSoE toting pacifistā€.

2 Likes

I very much donā€™t take either IGS or Vaari seriously.

But whatever is causing these hallucinations sounds potentially entertaining.

2 Likes

Else has an eve-mail.

Well, itā€™s been a great source of amusement to me for quite a while. Apparently -EM- is working quite nicely with Vaari, heh.

1 Like

Are you trying to make me do work, Circ? When I am asking for recreational hallucinogenics? Thatā€™s not fair.

4 Likes

PS. I replied. You owe me a drink.

2 Likes

a reply, and contract up!

3 Likes

Thread with care my Lady. You have my utmost love, but I do not suffer suggestions or lies that I, Lord Vaari am straying from the Empire.

My investigation was done with care and neutrality. Its findings are now published and they are final. You can disagree with them if you so wish. I hope you can see past of yourā€¦militant world view and find humanity in other races too.

I donā€™t give an effing damn what you suffer or not, preacher.

2 Likes

The slavery harpy Mitara on one side, the Crone of Electus Matari on the otherā€¦

ā€¦ you know, I was going for a joke about not wanting to be in Vaariā€™s place but right now it actually sounds kind of fun.

Yes, Iā€™m a bit bored.

3 Likes

Esteemed missus Rhiannon, venerated champion of Electus Matari, I, Lord Vaari was talking to the exalted Lady Newelle.

Oh! My bad.

Have I mentioned I hate this new interface?

4 Likes

Though I suspect Lady Newelle does not give an effing damn, either.

2 Likes

While I love you so much, that it would be impossible to love you any better, I do not dare to suggest what Lady Newelle answers to my rather hostile message.