Element of mystery and sense of discovery

1 Like

I said I stage from there. I mainly do honorable elite highsec PvP though.

I don’t think limiting the excessive nullbear mining will result in anyone missing anything to be honest.

Yeah thank god, I have no interest in botting and excessive mining, the probably most idiotic activity in all of gaming.

Thanks for your tears man.

Also 98% gangs and then marks the big PvPer :joy:

Then how is it going to “force people to fight”? You can’t have it both ways.

You are thee idiot playing a game where this sort of thing is required to have toys to play with in the first place.
You don’t PVE so you either gank a freighter once in a while or swipe your credit card for PLEX - neither option would do anything without the players who do PVE.
You’re a sort of disgusting parasite insulting the verry people who enable everything you do in this game.

Have to have an alt for pointing stuff when flying battleships, especially the wannabe pvpers who only go after ratting ships. You’d have to look at the number of involved pilots to see that i do more solo and small gang than blob fleets.
Karak has not killed anything in over a year so for all i know you’re nothing but a Highsec ganker preying on noobs - how about you post your current highsec exit and i visit you at home if that fabled wormhole does indeed exist? But more likely you won’t even have the balls to come to my home pocket for a 1v1 because your skill is just as pitiful as your understanding of basic ecomonics.

Every dollar (or whatever currency) and every second you ‘invest’ in EVE is lost. There is no more return on investment in EVE than in playing pickaboo with a three year old child. In fact, there is more roi from the three year old because he might like you for playing with him.

This is a game. This is virtual. This is EVE.

Edit: I like EVE as much as I like three year olds. Sometimes funny, sometimes not.

You overestimate your value. Farmers are not required to have anything. The game will be fine without them.

I don’t do any of those things. But it’s funny how one dimensional your grasp of this game is :joy:

Most of the players I kill are far from noobs and play this game for quite some time. And it’s not like they are worse enemies because they are highsec carebears, they probably even have more bite than the average nullbear :joy:. I’m not currently playing, that’s why my killboard has no recent entries.

Man, you have a very strange idea about how PvP works in this game :joy:

Enough about me, I know I’m super interesting, but we should go back to the actual topic and appreciate the fact that CCP finally kills off the excessive farmers.

Karaks killboard shows him flying battlecruisers. Someone PVEed the rescources to make those into the game so even if people regularly give you free ships to bribe you into shutting up you still depend on PVE. It’s grotesquely stupid to think you can remove yourself far enough from PVE that it would give you the right to insult people who do PVE - you are a smug, disgusting, sad being.

And you didn’t even log in during your beloved black out - what a valueable customer you are!

Well you PVP merely by being a waste of time and space on this forum and still manage to loose - EVE is a weird hobby sometimes…

If there was excess we would have oversaturated markets and consequently falling prices. An economy that supposed to feed never ending war must boom allways - the effort needed to replace a ship translates 1 to 1 into reluctance to loose that ship.
Every cry of ‘not enough content’ and ‘carebears kill the game by protecting themselves with cap umbrellas’ is therefore a cry about PVE yields being too low.
The sweet spot would be a situation where a majority of players can afford to be as willing to loose a ship as i am to risk a Hyperion on the chance of a good fight instead of being butthurt about every bit of red on the KB.

You are a very angry person. :frowning:

2 Likes

Your name is not on that list. End of story.

Yes, genuine stupidity does make me angry.
The last year has shown that CCP can’t be trusted to judge what’s healthy for this game. Instead of a goal, road map and data to support the reasoning behind their doing they prefer to “behold” dumpster fires - now officially to be expected to light up on any random day.

How is this not getting more likes?? I’m crying!

You can be better trusted instead?

1 Like

Shurely - other than they i would not have attempted to turn Nullsec into wormhole space with dread bombs combined with invisible cloaky campers instead of drawbridges. IIRC the percentage of Wormhole players is just about 7% so trying to force this much worse playstyle down the throats of your largest player base sets the bar of trustworthyness quite low indeed.
Now they lower it further by pushing the market to ever less affordable goods and ever more grinding.
And despite this they refuse to release a road map - “trusting CCP” really looks more like superstition then legit faith at this point.

Compared to CCP’s Titan, rorq, structure, pve, blackout and cyno or the first iteration of resource redistribution decisions even a random dickworm from the lot that’s being washed ashore in Cali is more trustworthy.

You make it sound like you’re the only ones who matter.

You’re completely unaware of what’s going on and why they’re doing it. I’m not blaming you for that or anything. It’s normal. You see yourself as an important part of keeping EVE ONLINE alive, which was true for the last years, but now has changed. Allow me to quote myself from another thread not unrelated to this one, where I’ve explained the new situation to its respective OP:

2 Likes

Another fool who imagines to know ■■■■ about my playstyle - pityful… Can i evict your Wormhole or is your playstyle merely “Forum Cancer” like Karak?
Mumble mumble cash cow for the company?
CCP doesn’t need money anymore? CCP doesn’t need player count to keep their employees?
Pearl Abyss doesn’t expect a return on their investment? PVE hating wallet warriors are not cash cows?
EVE isn’t about “us” who? People who enjoy this Game? The 1000 man battles they quote in advertisements? The game economy where every item is man made in some way? What else then that makes you cry so much other than your own incompetence to find good content for yourself?

Your post is only harming yourself and does not in any way or form help you feeling better. You are an angry and bitter person.

1 Like

And you’re a parasite leaching of the majority of people who pay for the development of this game - that much is clear despite your refusal to explain your standpoint, like what the mysterious advantages in having less players would be.
To me it sounds like you should go play eliete dangerous instead - there is enough space to play with yourself all you want.

Thank you for proving my words to be true. Your self perception is flawed. If CCP cared about what you want and what you do, then they wouldn’t want to get rid of you. If that’s too complex for you to understand, because your self importance blinds you from accepting that all evidence points at them not needing or wanting you anymore, then there is literally nothing anyone can do for you.

Your posts on this forum are filled with hate and anger. Your sole purpose appears to be attemping to push others down. To let others know how important you are. To make sure CCP understands how oh so important you are. You’re shoving your self importance into everyones faces, because you can’t deal with the nagging feeling that they do not like you anymore and that you are, in fact, not even half as important to this game as you think you are.

Merry christmas, you grinch, and rest assured that no one, especially not CCP, is going to miss you.

2 Likes

Fortunately this is not actually how reality works. Im almost at the point to believe that Hellmar really is as harmful to CCP as you make him out to be. Question in this case would be if that behaviour can be stopped before people loose their jobs and the servers go offline but Pearl Abyss are not idiots who throw half a billion dollars into a trash can so there is some hope.

“Risking a Hyperion”

Truly, the last of the big spenders

3 Likes