Elo for CSM

And you have no evidence to back up your claims. :slight_smile:

Everyone knows what happens there and more than enough evidences surfaced over time.

But you can’t provide anything. :slight_smile: I think I’ve proven my point here that you have no evidence and are just repeating a meme you read online.

I’ll stop this off topic discussion now. Have a good day. :slight_smile:

Yeah, the ludicrous amount of ore and bounties presented in all economical reports are meme too… I guess there are some huge swarms of bees working all day long :sweat_smile:

@Elo_Knight Are you going to hide from your own words? I am still waiting for an answer. How can you claim to be the anti-botting CSM candidate when you won’t even stand behind your own words about botting? What’s next, using known botters to bolster your voter base? :shushing_face::wink:

Why is lowsec tagged here? Just curious what your positions/experience is there?

Elo has a long, detailed history of understanding the game and its changes over time. He has been a solid content creator and pivotal player in the EVE community for over a decade. He would be an excellent CSM choice, and I approve this message. BigChols also for CSM, with our powers combined, the game will could be the most fun it has ever been for every branch of EVE.

1 Like

Are you still being paid by the RMT Masters and Bot Lords Fraternity whilst Running for CSM ??? asking for a friend

Elo is not currently running for CSM.