:very good ping:

:pray:

(Xuxe Xu) #5

+1 for Elo

(Vapor) #6

Elo are you really running ?

I hope you are.

(Xenuria) #7

@Elo_Knight I welcome you to the political arena. When I asked you if you felt that Delve was a haven for bots, you said “yes”. In the following tweet I asked you for clarification given the recent release of a Pie-chart by the CCP Security Team.

Will you respond to this?

1 Like
(Gorski Car) #8

Maybe he confused the standard goonbrain with that of a bot or they are just so good at avoiding detection due to csm ccp insider help!

1 Like
(Abyrr Lemmont) #9

Well I’m sold… what a pitch!

(Scipio Artelius) #10

Named Elo… gets vote.

(CivilWars) #11

Voted.

(Helious Jin-Mei) #12

Vote if you tell everyone about the bowl incident :wink: :heart:

(Isengrimus) #13

I see what you did there.

(BIade Runner) #14

Everyone knows that Delve is full of bots… I even saw a goon bot titan moved to high sec :sweat_smile:

(Scoots Choco) #15

Do you have specific names or is this a general “I’ve heard memes about it, so I’ll just blindly repeat it without actually knowing specifics” thing?

(BIade Runner) #16

Yes, i saw the titan kill on the zkillboard and the pilot was a goon, also was funny because was moved in high sec to be killed by players.

(Scoots Choco) #17

But you claimed that Delve is “full” of bots. You only have one example out of the ten thousand plus. Do you have evidence that Delve is “full” of bots?

(BIade Runner) #18

If they got to bot with titans is obvious how much botting they need to do to buy a titan…

(Scoots Choco) #19

Where is your proof that shows they botted the isk to buy a titan instead of them farming legitimately?

(BIade Runner) #20

You are funny… :sweat_smile: