EM/BJK10 joint announcement

His sounds more like post-human supremacist crap to me than Nation supporting, to be honest.

I prefer not to.

1 Like

You’d think Master Kuvakei has some kind of cluster-wide binding trademark on the phrase ‘True Power’ and nobody can use it if they don’t formally and actively support the promise of his utopian vision.

You’re all so busy jumping at shadows and lambasting bogeymen that you’ve allowed all 4 Empires you claim to support to become weak enough that the Triglavians have found themselves emboldened enough to invade. I thank the spirits that I’ve been able to find stability in Anoikis, because between Nation and the Clades, you fools are poised to lose everything you’ve spent so long clutching your pearls over in just a few short years.

2 Likes

Last I checked, even the most ardent supporters of an empire only has little in the ways of influencing said empire. They won’t even let us sign up for the navy. Don’t pin others’ bureaucratic failures on a lack of action that many Capsuleers, despite wanting to, can not partake in. Also Nation sucks, choke on a fat one, etc etc.

Typical Gallente.

I’m trying to find out which part of this says ‘typical Gallente’. Is it the not-liking-Nation part? Is it the having-rational-discourse part? Is it the impassioned reply to a half baked Nationite’s ramblings pushing blame away to the empires for an otherworldly invasion force that was stoked by independent, non-empire Capsuleers attacking the Trigs en masse, perhaps such as yourself? Help a brother out.

4 Likes

This.

4 Likes

Choke on a fat one, etc., etc. Rational discourse.

Pick one.

‘Typical Gallente’ is ad hominem attacks and bad faith arguments flavored with generic zeitgeist passed off as meaningful discussion.

You and your people are a joke. Very few exceptions to be made, there.

2 Likes

It’s not ad hominem, you up-jumped parasite, it’s me being an ass to be an ass. You’re not wrong because you’re a monster, you’re wrong because you’re wrong, using normalizing nonsense like “lambasting bogeymen” as if you and yours aren’t half of the cancer of the cluster. At any rate, neither of us care what we think about the other, so I’ll not bother – and neither should you.

Though to drift back on topic, this stems from the (apparently credible) accusations of Zaz’s ties with Nation. I think it’s fair to be wary of this, especially in the current climate where it seems that there’s a lot of… no-or-little-questions when it comes to hiring, I guess. Or maybe I’m just making a big stank for nothing.

1 Like

That does seem to be how you used it, yeah.

This doesn’t really line up with the behavior they displayed. The entire structure of the Cladistic Proving grounds demonstrates incentivization for us to continue to go into the Abyss in order to participate in their Provings. As has been discussed before, the caches serve no other purpose than as cheese in the maze. The Triglavians certainly had no need to leave matierals and blueprints and skill books sitting in those pockets, accessible only after all forces (including theirs) were destroyed.

All in all, it feels more like the invasion is exactly what they frame it to be: the next step in their testing of capsuleers and ‘humanity’ (by which I mean the form of humanity found in the empires, as opposed to Jove or the Trigs themselves). Had capsuleers not gone in, and not demonstrated some level of being ‘within the flow’, the Triglavians might well have simply decided on a general policy of ‘extirpation’, rather than their ‘join the flow or…’

But this is getting somewhat far afield of the thread’s topic.

6 Likes

So you’re saying Azazel is attempting to be what…trendy yet disingenuous? By directly quoting the Master from one of the older speeches? Odd either way.

I’ve got one for you. Who is BJK10? Seems the organization is 13 years old at least from public records yet I do not recall any dealings, public or semi-private, between them and EM in the past.

1 Like

Spores float on breezes, whether those breezes believe in them or not.

The corporation was once a part of Foundati0n, with which EM had plenty of dealings. Debes Sparre’s connection to BJK10 dates back to YC108, at least. For all intents and purposes, it would appear that Sparre or an intermediary has maintained a controlling interest in case the corporation was ever needed for actions that they don’t want connected to the Electus Matari name itself.

Given everything that’s been connected to that name in the last six months, though, I just can’t see what the bother is all about. Not like they can use it for anything nefarious, having openly publicized it now.

1 Like

Nobody is buying the idea that it’s a total coincidence that he happens to have a Kuvakei quote in his bio, completely unrelated to his change in wardrobe and edgy portrait.

3 Likes

For the record, I don’t think that EM are at fault or up to no good, despite this being terrible optics for them. I’d rather not ■■■■ up their thread but there isn’t any better thread to be shitting up.

1 Like

This is correct until this point.

But there are better-hidden alternatives for this sort of stuff.

I would at this point suggest that people who want to discuss Commander Azazel Drakonis’s atrocious life choices make a separate thread for it. I have already clarified that BJK10 is not nor has any intent to be Sansha supporters.

1 Like

Here. Made one.

1 Like

Is problematic maybe but

Wee woo someone call the fashion police.

3 Likes

Have you ever heard of the word ‘context’? If it was just wearing some Sansha uniform I would have written it off as being edgy, but when it is combined with both some ■■■■■■■■ about True Power and a new corp change I start to get suspicious. You have to look at things in the context rather than individually.

7 Likes

Ironically the Triglavians seem to be successful at purging the Sansha’s Nation from the Empires. In less than a week of their pressence the Nation has greatly reduced it’s pressence in the Empires. Unlike the CONCORD led defence forces that merely just seem to push them around in the Empires.

But I still don’t see your reasoning for blaming us on CONCORD’s inability on acting.

1 Like

My point is, that wafting about the glory of Kuvakei is more concerning than what clothes they were wearing at the time. Individually.

And my point is, that it is highly plausible that the two have a connection.

2 Likes