EM/BJK10 joint announcement

But the connection is irrelevant as such.

[07:20:56] Elsebeth Rhiannon > Such a freaking noise for an edgy Fed kid quoting something that sounds cool without any clue of historical context.

The thread y’all are looking for is here: Azazel Drakonis Callout Thread

It is strange to me that you would call attention to a venture that you can not tell anyone about. But it seems to have kicked up some dust. Congratulations.

Every band needs an obvious clown. To stop people from looking around, seeing only serious faces, and wondering if it is them.

1 Like

It’s easier to do it this way than answer the same questions 10 times in pod. If no one had noticed I’d likely not have said much.

1 Like

People are moving between corporations for reasons, and alliances joining and leaving militias ?

Oh no, whatever will the IGS do ?

3 Likes

Pompously post about how they are totes not interested in the topic at hand, obviously.

1 Like

I must say that, to my mind, the most striking aspect of the irredeemably heathen rebels has always been the brazen manner in which they go about their business.

I dare say this announcement will herald yet more “humanitarian efforts”, false-flag operations, “accidents” and plain open attacks on the Empire of Holy Amarr by these evil-doers and their despicable allies among the outlaws and pirates of New Eden.

Even still, I was not prepared for the reports from the Royal Intelligence and Signals Command indicating that these barbarians deliberately colluded in the butchery of their own people by Blooder filth.

All this to feed the evil conspiracy theories put about by the Ammatar traitors, rebel terrorists and degenerate outlaw lunatics? Hard to credit.

Yet, when you examine the facts it makes a certain twisted sense. Who do we know to be responsible for attacks on Holy Amarr? Blood Raiders. Apostate terror-brokers. Minmatar criminals. Ammatar traitors. Intaki death cultists. Above all, and the most evil, treacherous pustules of corrupted Amarr capsuleers are likely involved and perhaps their high, even exalted, sponsors.

An objective and cool eye, surveying the facts, will note that targets in the Amarr Empire and Khanid Kingdom have been the focus of the great majority of attacks.

An incompetent terror cell blew themselves up and gassed some rebel trash in their warrens, certainly, but what of it? No doubt the weapons were intended for the very targets that were so swiftly after blasted by an admitted traitor and her vile terrorist accomplices.

Terror attack after terror attack, with a hideous axis of twisted criminals coming together to carry them out. All against Holy Amarr.

Presumably the directors of this campaign of terror decided that it had become too obvious that the horrors of Deathglow destruction, Blooder bombings and Ammatar arson were always directed towards the loyal warriors of Holy Amarr.

At which point, no doubt, the cynical and corrupt rebel leaders cooked up the “raid on Matar” that has been hooted and hollered about by the likes of the terror harlot Rhiannon. I suspect the truth here is that in the usual manner the Minmatar thugs disposed of dissenter and objectors to the Shakorite rule of terror with the assistance of their willing contacts in the ranks of the Blooder cult. Such things, we know, have happened before.

No doubt they will happen again.

Yet still the faithless and the feckless amongst those who claim to be “loyal” to Holy Amarr indulge themselves in rumor-mongering and the spreading of heretical slanders.

To my mind, only madmen or the truly perverse would do such things. I wonder which they are.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Sa-Baron of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

3 Likes

Trying to fabricate evidence again, I see.

Excuse me? That attack was intended for Captain Rhiannon, and it also happened on my doorstep. Was there collusion involved that allowed an attack on Matar? Obviously. Did Matari attack their own homeworld? ■■■■ no. And we aren’t responsible for the attacks in Empire space either.

You aren’t fooling anyone, Fuckaid. Your attempts to redirect blame are so weak. Just own up to it: You are responsible for all of it.

Stop hiding behind your goons and patsies and fight like the rabid squirrel you are.

I have the honor to be,

Drop-Kicking You In the Balls

Now go ■■■■ a cactus.

6 Likes

Interesting theory.

And you choose an interesting thread to post it, implying, if I read you right, that this campaign is motivated by my personal problems - following the fact that some see it my fault that your Blooders did indeed “bring it” and that our idiot government can’t even organize planetary defense to save our lives.

It is not.

I don’t deny though that it made the decision between Militia and this fool’s errand easier for me.

1 Like

Tell me how you really feel…

4 Likes

Bwaaaaahahahahahahah.

You know, Chuckles, the absolutely easiest way to know this is a lie? If it were true, you would not reveal those channels were compromised by saying it publicly.

Seriously, if you were any more transparent in your ■■■■■■■■, you’d be the stinkiest window in space.

5 Likes

I don’t know, he doesn’t seem like the sharpest knife.

2 Likes

He somehow manages to fool half the Empire.

2 Likes

Half the Empire must use perfectly round wooden dowels for knives.

And some people dare to ask us, why we side with Amarr and not Minmatar?
Really?
Siding with THAT?
I’d better go and… grab me a cactus.

Personally, I still think that post of mine was a work of art.

How was your cactus?

5 Likes

Amusing.
Gallente call art all sort of low-effort useless nonsence (like paintings that look like spilled paint on canvas) or straightforward indecent exposure.
Minmatar call art something rude, offensive and unimaginative.

I have a deep feeling I should send a petition to CONCORD for a new law project that shall prohibit people of Gallente and Minmatar education from using word “art”.

Better than your company!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.