Emerging game-play - CCP reporting - bad trolling - concerning all of New Eden

Err… no. I’m just Player V. It’;s not a secret and I assumed that would be clear from the introduction. And you are the perpetual troll and self boasting PI tycoon wannabe, aren’t you?

1 Like

You dastardly croon. Scoots and you and Miss O? I dare sare…

1 Like

How quickly each topic and thread devolves on the eve o forums.

1 Like

You have to admit this one is ripe for it

1 Like

@Alistair_Atreides

Off-topic Question
Alistair, did you put together a long list of evidence against Noori_Naarian (or one of his alts) back in April/May? Is so, can you link to it and if not, please excuse and ignore me…thx.

Nope. Genuine answer is I didn’t start playing again after a 10 year hiatus until about June

Ah ok thanks…It was somebody calm and collected like you but I can’t find him or the post…gerr…

Thanks just the same…

Should have just nuked his ship from underhim.

Quicker. Less messy.

Liar.

Yes yes, because only you have flown for them…you are a star, the best ever.

Please, you are embarrassing James.

1 Like

So, your initial reply was “and if I prove you wrong?” but you then deleted that, I assume because you realized you can’t prove anything because you were very obviously never in the New Order.

The give away is that you post like a miner and people in the New Order don’t post like miners.

Actually I changed it because I knew you wouldn’t come back with a away to prove it so…

Thanks for affirming that Skippy…

ps. I don’t fly for the NO now so I’ll post however I like

1 Like

Wait wait wait, what? I’m supposed to be proving you didn’t fly for CODE.? Are you confused?

You are a liar, sir. You never flew for the New Order.

Actually that’s not what I said at all…

How do you want my to prove it? (ie name your methodology)
It will cost you 25B to out my team…

Put up or shut up…

Proof that you were never affiliated with the New Order:
No New Order agent is too cowardly to identify themself.

Just ask any REAL agent of the New Order.

So you got nothing…ok then, continue your tantrum…

So what am I supposed to be providing you right now? Proof of a negative?

No agent of the New Order is a forum coward who won’t even identify himself.

There ya go.

Also, Agents of the New Order understand basic logic enough to know why asking someone to prove a negative is stupid. Aaaaand, I do believe Plato realized that like 500 BC or something… Not an advanced concept.

So, I feel like you’ve provided all the proof we need that you were never in the New Order, even though that’s not how anything works and it is in fact YOU who would bare the burden of proof in this matter.

1 Like

I’ll just Cn’P and you must have missed it last time…

How do you want my to prove it? (ie name your methodology)
It will cost you 25B to out my team…

If you can’t figure that out, go ask an adult. Still waiting on you…Not an advanced concept.

Oh, okay.

So my methodology is you identifying yourself thereby backing up your claims with a killboard, as ANY New Order Agent would happily do.

Your failure to nut-up proves you were never in the New Order and are just making things up.

Sorry, my mistake. Is English not your native language? I guess I’m using an expression you haven’t learnt yet. Let me fix it for you…

You need to tell me how I can prove that I flew for CODE. Simply and clearly. Do you want names? Do you want me to log in and say hello? Do you want a 3rd person to verify? Please let me know and I’ll be happy to do that for you after you have transferred the 25B ISK.

And yet again, I am currently not an active NO member…

Hope that helps. Good luck with your studies!