Emerging game-play - CCP reporting - bad trolling - concerning all of New Eden

@Runa_Yamaguchi
Hey I know it’s several days later, but I’d like to remind you that you’re a liar and/or a chicken-**** coward.

@Galaxy_Pig
Hey I know it’s several days later, but I’d like to remind you that you’re still an idiot and that I’m STILL waiting on your terms…

Okay names. Character names. Also, no. No one is going to pay you any isk to grow a pair.

So there, ya go, character names. Those are my terms. That’s how you prove it. What stupid thing are you going to say now?

Then no. I stated that up front as part of my terms.

Sorry if you think you are entitled to demand people tell you what you want to know but the world doesn’t work like that. Hard lesson but you need to learn it sooner rather than later.

What stupid thing are you going to say now?

I’m just going to muse about the kind of pathetic human being who feels the need to lie about something this stupid on the internet.

I’m just going to muse about the kind of pathetic human being who feels the need to demand random people online do what they say.

You don’t have to do what I say, but you understand that displaying the kind of cowardice that you have here, means that you were never a real agent even if you did manage to make it into a fleet or two, right?

You understand that your chicken-**** attitude means NECESSARILY that you were NEVER a part of the New Order, right?

Seriously, do you really, REALLY think I or anyone gives one poop what you think? You are an anonymous person using an anonymous handle talking to another anonymous person using a forum alt.

You must have some serious mental/emotional issues that’s force you into such a role.

Get help.

Oh, I got a million issues, don’t even get me started on ME…

But this isn’t about me, this is about your poser-ass lies, and your doubling down on your poser-ass lies.

Just admit you were never in the New Order, you lame-ass poser.

Pay up or shut-up…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.