Empire level 4 epic arcs guide

Updated original post, now offering support to new players who want to try the arcs!

1 Like

Updated few small things to make the guide more correct

Suggested Caldari reward is no longer worth that much, I will investigate in few days if other options are faster / better suited, but for now, going this route doesnā€™t add that much in completion time, so I will keep it for now as suggested route.

1 Like

thx for your work. Just might want to change that Marauders donā€™t have an EWAR immunity any more, its a 50% resistance in bastion mode.

Itā€™s even worse now, luckily I had Paladin in Amarr space and MJD puts you outside of tracking disruption rangeā€¦ Still was a bit of pain here and tehre

1 Like

Iā€™ve become a pretty infrequent player myself these days. Sounds like you already took a look at the market, but the last time I ran the numbers the blueprints built at a loss and so I havenā€™t bothered building mine. I seem to recall the stats on the replacement standup module got nerfed and so demand disappeared.

I have a spreadsheet that compares possible rewards for each arc. Currently the formula I have for building the blueprint shows a range of 30M-12M loss, so pills should definitely be better than building them. Youā€™d have to check contracts for the BPCs themselves.

Iā€™m a new player 7 month old. I want to say thank you for thos really helpful infomation you provided with your link.

1 Like

Updated the caldari one to different shorter path since hysoada labs tanked in valueā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for all of the hard work you have done with the guides.

2 Likes

wohoo, 1k clicks :smiley:

1 Like

Did another run, 9.94, reaching a point where I need to do 1 epic arc on my toon and 2 on the alts just to get 0.01 increase :smiley:

3 Likes

There is nothing on link? Or do something wrong

1 Like

ops, yea, link got updated :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice job, man.

1 Like