Eve Bots - are they a bad thing, is CCP complicit in their use?

Do you agree that all bots are illegal?
Do you agree that you signed 2 contracts which state you do agree with that?

I could state the same to you. I dont need you as an ally.
Nor do I want a liar as an ally.
The truth is the only ally I need.

I signed a document(s) that said if I bot I get banned.

There is nothing about having to care if someone else gets banned.

In answer to your second question; Im not the one looking for allies in the great antibot war.

And Im pretty sure I havent told a single lie in this whole exchange. Not that it would bother me if I did, liars are a valuable asset if they can lie well.

2 Likes

At Ramona McCandless + Salvos Rhoska

I’m starting to form the opinion that you are both one and the same person and that you are deliberately attempting to derail this thread for your own purposes.

1. Your toons were both created 3 years and 11 months ago and are clearly alts,
  2. Your conversations go round in circles.
  3. You engage in the same type of tit for tat meaningless arguments with ‘one another’ in this topic, plex is expensive right now and may others, strange how you are always on at same time and argue but make no reference during these arguments to past arguments,
  4. and I’m watching you both in reply box and only one of you ever types at one time (never see both you typing at the same time, long enough between each post to log out / login new toon)

and lastly you ignore my pleas to stop.

1 Like

Both contracts state that botting is illegal.
You agreed to that.

Do you now refute that?
Or is it only when its you, or one of your friends, as you stated earlier.

I dont refute botting is illegal, no.

But I also dont care if its illegal.

As I dont do it.

Was that the part that you were missing?

Yet you wouldnt “care”
-If 90% of PCU was bots.
-If anyone but you or your friends commits botting.

In otherwords, you dont agree with the TOS/EULA you signed, unless it involves you or your friends violating the rules.

That is not what you agreed to in the TOS/EULA.
You agreed to ALL botting being illegal.
You have voided your TOS/EULA agreement, as you clearly do not agree with the absolute ban on botting.

As to bots doing courier missions…
I have personally 162 marked in Caldari space.

Ruomo Constellation

Some doing Top Down in the Karnola Constellation

There are even some in the vicinity of Osmon and Saisio and their surrounding systems…

Quit a few of them come from 2 primary player corporations that have been closed and most of them have an avg 6 month in game birth date that coincides with the mains of the afore mentioned corps.

Are there particular stations that they are working from?

Ramona McCandless + Salvos Rhoska are the same sad individual, arguing with himself. He’s doing it in this post and if you check their forum histories he / they have done identical in many other posts - very sad

1 Like

Ok now you have lost the ability to read.

We most certainly are not the same individual.
We’ve been arguing for years far before this new forum or this thread.

She doesnt care about bots, or if they wreck the game.
She doesnt care about your over 90 bot reports. She doesnt care if 90% of EVE was bots.
She doesnt care she signed contracts that specifically state she agrees ALL bots are illegal.

I hate bots with a burning fire. I was a huge proponent of the multibox bans.
I think you are doing a massive service to the game, with no reward, and I applaud you for it.

Who cares?

1 Like

OP, I, CCP and the majority of EVE cares.

Botting must not be abided by anyone, per their agreement to TOS/EULA.
All botting is illegal.

Nice edit, as you were in breach of forum rules with your previous version.

Still havent proven that I have any botting history whatsoever.

And your black and white view of the world is blinding you to the fact that Im not required to do jack squat about bots unless I choose to.

But then, you havent managed to answer any question about anti-botting at all.

What are you doing about it?

No, it wouldnt have been, but I toned it back as you arent worth it,

You agreed to the full text of two contracts which state ALL botting is illegal.
You cant turn around and say " I dont care". You already agreed.

Im struggling with what word you are having difficulty with.

What makes signing a document with a rule on it equate to whether I care if you follow that rule?

1 Like

You stated that you dont care if anyone other than you or your “friends” follow the TOS/EULA all of us agreed to.

Do you not care if people break the rules of EVE?

Per your signing of the contracts, you have agreed that the rules apply to you and everyone else. You have agreed that they are the rules of the game.

You, I, your friends, and everyone else are contractually obligated to follow the terms we signed.

Yes, but you breaking them neither makes me happy or sad, it neither disappoints or impresses me.

I have no reason to give 1 iota of care if Jimmy McSquibs is banned.

Now, if it happened that he’d made an enemy of me, and I caught him at it, then Id care, but tbh he could be doing anything that broke the rules and Id report him because its to my advantage.

Until then, I dont have the inclination to white knight vigilante my way through new eden.

1 Like

As I stated before, TOS/EULA violations are RL, not virtual, and sometimes a matter of criminal law. The person made the agreement, not the subsequently created virtual nobody that CCP owns anyways.

Do you not care if people break RL contracts, rules and laws?

Thats off topic and you know it.