Eve Bots - are they a bad thing, is CCP complicit in their use?

Do you not recognize that the TOS/EULA you, or botters, signed is a RL contract?
Do you not recognize that violating it is a RL breach of contract, and possibly laws?

Not about what Ramona McCandless cares about they don’t. That’s just you.

Seriously, why is what Ramona McCandless cares about so very important to you?

You’ve spent 60+ posts trying to convince the world that she is the second incarnation of Satan just because she has a different to opinion to you, and she doesn’t even personally do the thing you object to.

I hope you realize (but am sure you do not) that your petty vendetta against her is blatantly just that, and any underlying valid points you might have otherwise made are lost under the mountain of bile you are directing at her.

You must be aware that there are people who don’t care about things that you care about? Have you never encountered this before in life?

So I ask again, who cares? Specifically, why do you?

She is one person among thousands who play EVE, she’s not responsible for the things you don’t like, and if she suddenly changed her story and said ‘I really really do care’ you know what effect that would have on the number of bots in EVE? None at all.

Both of you made your opinions on the matter crystal clear dozens of post ago, and all you have done since is taken a sick sadistic twisted pleasure in trying to batter her to death over hers. This for example …

… being kind this is just an admission that you are doing nothing but troll her. Being not so kind, it makes you look mentally unwell.

So do you think you could stop being so petty and get over it?

She has been honest and up front since the beginning. You not so much. You are now resorting to some of the most ridiculous BS I have ever read about TOS / EULA agreements forcing people to care about others breaking said agreement. It’s become so pathetic that you only embarrass yourself further with each additional post.

Now, is there some forum TOS/EULA that you agreed to that forces you to care what I think? Because if there is, do me a favour and STFU.

Thank you for caring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then you stick to that rule or law, not RL rules and laws in general.

Alt spam ignored.

Answer my 2 questions.

lmao :rofl:

You need to believe that don’t you?

Honestly, you have problems.

2 Likes

Where the ■■■■ did you come from? lol
Suddenly appear and post almost commensurately with Ramona.

Are you also a bot-supporter?

Im speaking with Ramona. Your noise on the side doesnt matter to me.

Look… I signed a contract with the Massachusetts Department of Transportation when I received my license. Part of that contract is obeying the speed limit of 65 mph when traveling on the Mass Pike.

Yet, I am not under any obligation to report the license plate of everyone passing me when I do go 65 on that highway. And trust me, everyone is passing me.

2 Likes
  1. Public forum (probably says something about other people being allowed to comment in the TOS/EULA, you might wanna check it. As per my previous post, I am sure there is a part that forces you to care what I think, because you know, TOS/EULA do that, right?)

2. Every time I get an ‘Unread’ notification it’s you, again, on post no. 453631 of a thread where all you do is argue and troll and insult without end … hour after tedious hour. So as above, public forum, or did you think you and Ramona are the only ones here?

3 Likes

These two Im assuming (You asked a lot of off topic questions recently, its hard to keep up).

So first question: I recognise it as a contract, providing those more legally literate than me confirm it is such.

Second: I am under the understanding that the contract itself will state something along the lines that if I am found in breach, my account is cancelled. I shall assume that there is a prosecution clause that allows for legal action to be taken in cases of reverse enginneering and IP theft most likely.

There is no emotive thought required on my side, I neither have to like it nor am I required to. A contract asks me to follow the rules and there is no rule that I have been made aware of that requires me to have an opinion as to whether another player follows the rules as laid out in the contract.

TL;DR: I can follow the rules without liking or disliking them. And I can break them any time I choose provided I accept the outcome. THat is called free will.

You cannot dictate to me otherwise.

You may be able to convince me if your argument is sound as to why I should help. But so far you have given me no reason to.

1 Like

I am not accusing you of breaching the TOS/EULA.

Im stating that you are condoning breach of it, despite you, I and everyone else having agreed to the same contracts and terms.

We all agreed to these same rules.
We all must abide by them.

No matter what your opinion, it is always reprehensible that someone breaks the rules you too agreed to.

It is irrational and schizophrenic (not in the pathological sense) to agree to terms that you yourself abide by, but not hold others in contempt that do not.

They BROKE THE RULES.
How do you not care, when those are the same rules you agreed to?

I agree totally with this. I’ve asked both a number of times so refrain from posting tit for tat in this thread but they just ignore me and others and carry on posting rubbish

Potentially these two are one in the same troll as these two accounts do this on numerous threads, with long enough between posts to swop logins, going round in circles each time.

If they are the same person you need help buddy.

If they are two different people, you both need help… either way take your chatter to a private pm somewhere. These are not your personal forums

2 Likes

I dont hold anyone in contempt.

I dont consider myself that entitled.

There we go.
You dont hold rule-breakers in contempt.
I do, as does CCP and the overwhelming majority of EVE players.
This whole thread is about people breaking the rules, and how CCP should wreck them asap, whereas you “dont care”.

OP has asked me to stop this discussion here, and I will abide.

Good luck to you OP, and I hope CCP takes your reports seriously.
■■■■ all botters, and those that abide them, to hell.

They arent yours either.

My post was on topic and I was attacked for it. I defend myself if Im attacked.

But feel free to report this. I have no issue with that.

ok, i am going to assume the topic is more about what if anything CCP is doing about Botting and if they are doing nothing, then why? Are they complicit in the use of bots?

ok, I dont really think CCP is complicit but they are lacking and slacking on their jobs if they expect players that dont bot to put up with this ■■■■…waiting to do mass bans as a practice has to stop imho, instead they should be hitting them quickly as possible, a GM or special group of GM’s should be flying around invisible as they do in the game and watching for them and banning them on sight when they can.

@Salvos_Rhoska Now as to Salvos, pertaining to what i have written above…you crap is derailing the thread as your specific idea of comments has very little to do with the topic, maybe on the same shelf but not the same book…please shut your Pie Hole and go make a different thread to discuss what you are harassing people about.

1 Like

I specifically said Im already out. I was already gone due to respect for OP.
I dont give a ■■■■ what you think, but dont draw me back here again with my name when I already left.

PS: Lol at Ramona liking your post when you proposed mass bans of bots, immediate action etc (which I agree with), yet she says she doesnt care about bots.

:confounded:

(scratches head), how do you see that, let alone see whom gave you a like?

They are “complicit” to the extent that they insist on maintaining 15 year old PVE design of NPC showboating straight at the player while spamming their icebow1, which is practically ASKING to be botted.

Please start with AFK cloacking, and any other effortless and safe intel gathering method.