Eve can be so much better

really ? how can i do harm , as long as i pay for my subscription -and i do- i’m frre to play as i want , not to do waht others think it’s good for me just because they are older in the game

If you don’t like who you’re flying with, find a new group.

how, so far they all ask of me to have capital ship and if i am rich and how am i going to support the allince with a super ?
do you know of any groups ? because so far i haven’t found them

The reason you do more harm than good is that you have no goal to USE that isk for anything. You simply want to horde, which inflates the currency. If you’re not going to contribute to the multiplayer content outside of the marketplace then you are a leech to the playerbase (of course CCP doesn’t see it this way because all they care about is money).

Eve doesn’t need more miners/manufacturers/traders. We can already buy any and everything we want in Jita. Eve needs more PvPers and content creators. CCP wont acknowledge it and to them you are the perfect subscriber because you pay your sub and require very little in terms of game development. However when it comes to the greater health of the Eve community as a whole, isolationist PvEers are a plague.

i do not want to hear from you anymore , you are one of them
i pay , i do as i like and i do not care what you have to say , you can’t have eve without mining and industry you are wrong here.

Of course we need it. However, currently there is an overabundance of said activities (which can be seen by the recent mineral nerfs). It’s not that you cannot do these things or that you do not have the right to. It’s simply that you cannot expect to be catered too when you’re already safer than you should be.

:rofl:

You’re right. DO NOT let anyone tell you how, where and who to play with. And most importantly, DO what you like to do wherever you like to do it.

There, thread closed.

what is your problem ? i do not agree with his point of view , i haven’t said he can’t speak his mind , but this doesn’t mean that i have to agree with him or viceversa

I have no problem whatsoever.
You are free to agree with him or not.
I never said you said he can’t speak his mind. Of course he can.
No, you don’t have to agree with him.

Play EVE the way YOU want to. You pay for the game. DO NOT let anyone tell you how you should play and which security system to be in.

1 Like

Just, when I read

It reminded me of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. That’s why I put a laughing emoticon. Did you see that movie?

I have seen it , but i do not remember much it was a long time ago , i sometimes forget what i did yesterday . i remember Mad Max better

1 Like

I have a better long-term memory. I couldn’t tell you what I had for lunch today but three days ago, yea.
Anyway, the movie is worth watching again if you forgot most of it.

Which Mad Max do you remember better?
I remember all of them, though the first one isn’t my favorite.

second and 3rd part were my favorite , but the one i remember better was the first one . i was just a kid then when i’ve watched it on VHS , lots of violence and gore involved , the post-apocalyptic world with the costumes , it all looked like from a different planet and so inconceivable .

Same here.

I could conceive of it at 12yo, I just kept hearing this voice in my head going “man, that’s F-ed up”.

The last one was good as far as visuals and action. Too bad the story wasn’t good.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.

3 Likes